Disable Fanatec LED support for specific cars only

I'm trying to find a way to disable the Fanatec LED and Display on an individual car-by-car basis.

Currently, it seems like it can only be done globally by editing the fanatec.ini file (assettocorsa/system/cfg), but I only want to disable it for older cars; I use the Porsche 918 Steering Wheel and I don't like having the LEDs or display when driving something like the Lotus 98T for example, or most production road cars; would prefer to only use the actual tachometer on the dash.

I've tried pretty much every permutation of dropping fanatec.ini files (with the LED disabled) in various locations (both in the assettocorsa base folder and the Assetto Corsa user folder in My Documents), hoping that there is some kind of folder hierarchy in the way AC checks for Fanatec LED support, with no success.

I've also tried editing the working fanatec.ini file with tags for each car, again with no success:

Code:
[SETTINGS]
ENABLED=1
BLINK_MAX_TIME=0.1
MESSAGE_MAX_TIME=1.0
GEAR_MAX_TIME=1.0
SHOW_NEXT_GEAR=0

[Lotus_98t]
ENABLED=0
BLINK_MAX_TIME=0.1
MESSAGE_MAX_TIME=1.0
GEAR_MAX_TIME=1.0
SHOW_NEXT_GEAR=0

I've also searched all over Content Manager for a possible setting but no luck there either.

Is there something that I'm missing? @kunos I know you're busy with ACC but just wondering if there's a solution to this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%