Disable damage

Hello to all. I heard that there is a way to disable damage. If anyone knows, could you please post some very simple step by step instructions, as I am PC challenged. This would be most useful as I am brand new to the game and need a lot of practice. Thank you very much. Thank you all who posted tracks to download. It took me two days to figure out zip and rar files, :tongue: but it was well worth it. :) Thanks again

Yes, it's all in a text file, the server tool is just a much more practical way of doing it. Those files are located here: C:\nkpro13final\server\configs

Anyway, yeah, I don't know of another way of doing it except setting up your own server. Since you're 'PC challenged', I'm not sure you'd want to do that. If you do, I can do a short tutorial or something. Even though I'm no expert in it either, LOL.

Your other option is to find public servers with 0% damage.
Also, you can get a licensed membership here and join us in racing on Wednesdays. Server is usually up during the week, and I can set it at 0% damage until race night :good:

Yes, it's all in a text file, the server tool is just a much more practical way of doing it. Those files are located here: C:\nkpro13final\server\configs

Anyway, yeah, I don't know of another way of doing it except setting up your own server. Since you're 'PC challenged', I'm not sure you'd want to do that. If you do, I can do a short tutorial or something. Even though I'm no expert in it either, LOL.

Your other option is to find public servers with 0% damage.
Also, you can get a licensed membership here and join us in racing on Wednesdays. Server is usually up during the week, and I can set it at 0% damage until race night :good:
Thank you for the info and your genorous invite. I need a lot of practice first. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the info and your genorous invite. I need a lot of practice first. :rolleyes:

Best way to learn is to jump on a server with some people. You can see their driving lines, ask for advice, and you can get experience in driving with other people around you.

For setting up your server, I strongly recommend using this tool: http://www.lastplace-racing.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=46

Good luck with setting it up, give us a shout if you run into any trouble :good:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back