DiRTy Pacenotes

DiRT Rally DiRTy Pacenotes 2.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
now, I'm capturing many marc files. when I have finished I will send them to you, and when you have time, you will rename them in English, and send them back to me. When I have finished, I will send you a mediafire link.
so I can work and improve wav files

now, I'm capturing many marc files. when I have finished I will send them to you, and when you have time, you will rename them in English, and send them back to me. When I have finished, I will send you a mediafire link.
so I can work and improve wav files
Amazing darling bitto69 !!! I wait for files. A great greeting !!:thumbsup:

It doesn't matter where it is unpacked. Maybe your system doesn't have something installed, but it's hard to say what exactly. Can you try and run this app on another computer to check?

I have this problem and it's driving me crazy, tried everything mentioned here. Checked my csv 10 times and downgraded the wav files a few times, now they are 11.025 khz mono. The other codrivers are working perfectly, also DP recognizes the meters and I can add notes from the editor. The error I keep getting I believe is referring to the files:
Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
File "DiRTyPacenotes.py", line 90, in run
File "DiRTyPacenotes.py", line 200, in receive_udp_stream
File "pyglet\media\__init__.pyc", line 1429, in load
File "pyglet\media\__init__.pyc", line 1410, in load
File "pyglet\media\riff.pyc", line 193, in __init__
File "pyglet\media\riff.pyc", line 173, in get_format_chunk
File "pyglet\media\riff.pyc", line 109, in get_chunks
File "pyglet\media\riff.pyc", line 154, in __init__
RIFFFormatException: Size of format chunk is incorrect.

I got DP to work before in the previous versions, but not anymore... Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Yes, got them to work, only have to use audacity. I used another software to batch convert all files adding some filters to all, but now have to save all 230 files manually in audacity :)
Nice to see that you resolved the problem. You can import all your files to audacity and then save them all as wav in one go.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back