DiRTy Pacenotes

DiRT Rally DiRTy Pacenotes 2.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
How do I get more than one UDP program to work at once? I have dirt telemetry installed and although I set the port to 10001 for both DRCP and Dirt Telemetry, only Dirt telemetry works.

And again I put this in the hardwaresettings.xml file thingy:
And both are using the same Port and IP
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="10001" delay="1" />
You need to have seperate port numbers for each UDP program so duplicate the line you posted and change port number to something else remembering to change this number in DP or DT settings. Good luck!

oh sweet! Ill give it a try :) And ill get back to you if it works or not! Also when it comes to making your own .wav files, could I possible just copy Nicky Grists Folder and name it for example "My Pace notes", record the same amount of files and just replace them with the same name? And if I wanted to add more files for like extra details and calls I wanna make like a 5R+ or 3L-, do I just add that file name like 5R+.wav into the csv file?

Last edited:
oh sweet! Ill give it a try :) And ill get back to you if it works or not! Also when it comes to making your own .wav files, could I possible just copy Nicky Grists Folder and name it for example "My Pace notes", record the same amount of files and just replace them with the same name? And if I wanted to add more files for like extra details and calls I wanna make like a 5R+ or 3L-, do I just add that file name like 5R+.wav into the csv file?
Exactly :)

thanks friend, this will be my Italian folder with real copilot Gianmaria Marcomini, 406 audio files, taken from real p.s.
I would like to know if :
can I contribute free to this project?
and if so, how can I insert my folder?
thanks again for this masterpiece.
this is my job version 0.1

real Marcomini:

Hello Bitto69, you can send me your folder and I will include it in the updated DiRTy Pacenotes package here on Race Department. It is great to see that someone is using my tool! Well done!

[QUOTE = Hello Bitto69, you can send me your folder and I will include it in the updated DiRTy Pacenotes package here on Race Department. It is great to see that someone is using my tool! Well done![/ QUOTE]
thanks to you, just give me a little more time,
to check that there are no important errors.
Thank you

Excellent work friend! very wonderful! It is very real! I have a pack with marc martí ex copi of Dani Sordo ... would you encourage them to edit them? or some Spanish that interests you, I can send them to you, so we do a mod for the Spaniards ... I have edited them for rbr, and due to lack of time I have not done them for dirt ... but it would be great if someone edited them. .. Excellent work and I look forward to comments.

Excellent work friend! very wonderful! It is very real! I have a pack with marc martí ex copi of Dani Sordo ... would you encourage them to edit them? or some Spanish that interests you, I can send them to you, so we do a mod for the Spaniards ... I have edited them for rbr, and due to lack of time I have not done them for dirt ... but it would be great if someone edited them. .. Excellent work and I look forward to comments.
Thank you, friend, you could certainly do it, but I do not know the language, French and Spanish, I would certainly make gross mistakes. Surely now that this beautiful app was born, surely it will be enough to wait for some sim friend to create these folders in as many languages as possible. I also hope that each person creates the folders with pacenotes, so as to make this app fabulous and complete.
always available for any help
try to send them, I'll see if I can do it anyway

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Palo Samo, post: 2555615, membro: 137496"] È possibile ma richiede un po 'di lavoro e di tempo. Se trovo quest'ultimo, lo farò :)[/ QUOTE]
sarebbe molto carino

Thank you, friend, you could certainly do it, but I do not know the language, French and Spanish, I would certainly make gross mistakes. Surely now that this beautiful app was born, surely it will be enough to wait for some sim friend to create these folders in as many languages as possible. I also hope that each person creates the folders with pacenotes, so as to make this app fabulous and complete.
always available for any help
try to send them, I'll see if I can do it anyway

A thousand thanks for answering gentleman!
A question? your mod is only for some sections, or for all?
Anyway, I'll give you the pack so you can have a look.
I pass the link to a blog for rbr that we created with a friend, where my notes are (by mediafire). I knew how to make only a couple of notes in the dirt, but then it got complicated and I could not get it to be heard. You who handle the application perfectly, I hope you can achieve something. If you need help in something I can do, let me know.
Again, congratulations for those beautiful notes! Sounds very good!!.
A big hug and we keep in touch.
Daniel.-
http://rbrarg.blogspot.com.ar/2016/04/pace-notes-marc-marti.html
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbmx9...er+Marc+Marti-+by+danielwrc+(D.+Orellana).rar

A thousand thanks for answering gentleman!
A question? your mod is only for some sections, or for all?
Anyway, I'll give you the pack so you can have a look.
I pass the link to a blog for rbr that we created with a friend, where my notes are (by mediafire). I knew how to make only a couple of notes in the dirt, but then it got complicated and I could not get it to be heard. You who handle the application perfectly, I hope you can achieve something. If you need help in something I can do, let me know.
Again, congratulations for those beautiful notes! Sounds very good!!.
A big hug and we keep in touch.
Daniel.-
http://rbrarg.blogspot.com.ar/2016/04/pace-notes-marc-marti.html
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbmx98nttdica7m/Pacenotes+-+Codriver+Marc+Marti-+by+danielwrc+(D.+Orellana).rar
I downloaded the package, but my opinion is that the audio is not of good quality, and most importantly, the captured notes are too long and contain too much information.
From how I could test the app, the information of the notes should be shorter, (for example left, 5, long, close, 4) so you can merge them, where it is needed in the track.
I've seen a few videos of Marc Marti, and it's in his way to give the notes, very long and repeated often twice the notes, surely for the choice of his driver Dani Sordo. that's why I think it's very difficult:thumbsup:

I downloaded the package, but my opinion is that the audio is not of good quality, and most importantly, the captured notes are too long and contain too much information.
From how I could test the app, the information of the notes should be shorter, (for example left, 5, long, close, 4) so you can merge them, where it is needed in the track.
I've seen a few videos of Marc Marti, and it's in his way to give the notes, very long and repeated often twice the notes, surely for the choice of his driver Dani Sordo. that's why I think it's very difficult:thumbsup:
Hi Daniel, can you help me?
Is this copilot Marc Marti?

Hi Daniel, can you help me?
Is this copilot Marc Marti?
Dear bitto69, indeed, that is marc Martí and as you say one of its characteristics is the song repeated with too much information in each note. The rbr allowed me to put them after a hard work of synchronization and editing. But I understand what you want to tell me. the curves are from 1 to 9 where 1 is the slowest and closed. Is there a possibility that it works? Thank you very much for your interest and response. If I can help something, tell me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%