Resource icon

DiRT Rally DiRTier Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
the particle mod is currently put on hold as I came to a point where it eventually breaks the game. Moreover, quite a few of the tweaks made didn't yield the desired results, so I am afraid there's not much to expect from that in the way of magically increasing the dirt particle rate :-\

Simply pick one of the existing options that allow you to tailor the dirt buildup rate to your liking (from half as much to almost ten times as much dirt as default) and extract the corresponding >>tracks<< folder inside the archive into the main directory of Dirt Rally. Overwrite and you're good to go ;)

I haven't played this game in a while now, so I'm not sure this mod is still working properly / as intended with the latest version of the game. Eventually someone else who's still playing with the mod can help you?

I haven't played this game in a while now, so I'm not sure this mod is still working properly / as intended with the latest version of the game. Eventually someone else who's still playing with the mod can help you?

Like who? How can I get in touch with someone?

I'd probably try my luck on steam forums, in the codemasters community/forum or looking through the list of people who commented, voted or downloaded this mod on RD and sending them a PM...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%