DiRT Showdown

Who needs a sim when youve got destruction Derby,
Its Saturday night fun time let off some steam, But why a new game this could be a DLC

Please let there be drifting ..

Is this Codies trying to get a bit more serious about racing by putting all the fun stuff in one game so that in the future Grid 2 ,Dirt4, can concentrate on racing..:) (But where my drifting... Grid drifting is so much fun, just got reinstalled.. touring car BMW, and drifting)
Ive tried the fun event night in simbin club races and its ok, but a game designed fot this is way better.....Dont like the idea of all the assists:( hope you can turn it off...

It's ok that they do this Game, but as one wrote - Let the other Race Games from Coddie, concentrate on Racing then, and make it a little more harder, Dirt4 like RBR and Grid 2 like Grid 1 ..

Flatout - Destruction Derby = Dirt Showdown - But bu far with the best engine to shows us Great Graphics and physics, and the team know how to make a game work, so I expect a rather High FunFactor, but it will probably be a controlled by a Hand_Controller race game, which suit it well - and then I will skip it hehe..

Nahhh I'm a Sim Race Guy - This is getting boring with in an Hour in my world..

But GL CoddieMasters with your None Original "Lets just Crash each other" Game..

Could be a perfect chill-out game when coming home a late friday afternoon/early evening, and after the dinner just park your ass in the sofa with a cold beer and play online with friends and have a laugh:). I've got my fingers crossed!

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread... Should have posted in "Trailers"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back