Dirt Rally Telemetry & Setup Tool

DiRT Rally Dirt Rally Telemetry & Setup Tool A1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Zeb submitted a new resource:

Dirt Rally Telemetry & Setup Tool - Graphically displays UDP output data including suspension, differential and engine parameters.

Features:
-Setup-focused display for over 20 in-game parameters, including differential velocity calculations, suspension travel and G-forces.
-Open source. Code is included and commented for community to improve or change.

In-game demo:

Other notes and features:
-Tool is still in beginning stages and needs a little optimization.

-Readme is included for credits and setup.

-Processing code (currently disabled but included) can be...

Read more about this resource...

Yes but with a little programming work. I didn't have time to add a switch for that, but it would be easy for a modder to implement by adjusting one line of code.

Hola gran trabajo, pero seria posible cambiar port="10001" por port="10002", 10001 es el puerto utilizado por Simxperence control centrer.

Gracias

Hello great job, but it would be possible to change port = "10001" for port = "10002" 10001 is the port used by Simxperence centrer control.

Thank you

If you are savvy enough with coding, I have the source code included in the subfolders. You would need to install processing (from processing.org) and recompile it. The port call is only a few lines down from the top and would be simple to change:
String ip="127.0.0.1";
int portRX=10001;

Make sure the hardware_settings_config.xml is configured exactly the same.

Sorry I can't help much more as I'm busy getting stuff ready for winter outside.
Va a ser invierno bien pronto!

Attachments

• processing221.jpg
    processing221.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 643
ya e localizado el archivo gracias, ya que necesito tener varios puertos abiertos para diferentes gadets Dasmeter, fanated leds, i ahora su pograma de telemetria.

Gracias

and located the file and I thank you, and I need to have multiple open ports for different gadets Dasmeter, leds fanated, Simxperence now its Pograma telemetry.

Thank you

great tool :)
but not working for me...

changed the parameters in the config as said but no positive result - i´m experiencing stuttering while the prog is running but not over the dirt window - should dirt rally be run in windowed mode?

@Cyberpunk I use other software to overlay the app on DR, but you can also have it windowed. You will also need a decent computer to run it I guess.

hi, thanks for the reply.

what do u mean with "...you will also need a decent computer..."?

which software do u use for the overlay? - would likte to use it in full-screen mode...

any performance issues already tagged?

Hello,

thanks for the links, tried the "Borderless Gaming" tool...
Works after setting few parameters - but for me is the size feeling a bit too big - and it´s because of that it´s more disturbing then informating through driving :( - driving @ 1920x1080px...

Cant u set the different sizings of the window - in height would be nice...

Disregard. I feex it. :D

In the readme file, resolution says it's 1100 by 180, but it's actually more like 1100 by 220. :)

Last edited:
Regarding the app, if the G meter hardly move while the rest is functionning, does it mean the player is cheating or it's possible for the game or the app to be bugged?

I believe you would need to download the appropriate version of processing, load the libraries (included) onto it, copy/paste the code, then save. It's a lot trickier than I would have liked it. Sorry about that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%