DiRT Rally Dirt Rally on Sale

Nice find, I grabbed it, but still can't seem to get it to play with my wheel, maybe one day they'll add some more obscure wheels to their support list...

Bez, check out the DirtRally thread on the simx forums as Richard and few guys there gave full instructions to get it working. I have AF with CSP v1 and it works brilliantly, the game ffb is crap but turn on Foundation and using the physics output simcommander gives you really good FFB. Loving it so far ! Apparently they are adding AF support eventually according to a post in the steering wheel thread, but my guess is it is last on the list.

Reactions: Bez
Bez, check out the DirtRally thread on the simx forums as Richard and few guys there gave full instructions to get it working. I have AF with CSP v1 and it works brilliantly, the game ffb is crap but turn on Foundation and using the physics output simcommander gives you really good FFB. Loving it so far ! Apparently they are adding AF support eventually according to a post in the steering wheel thread, but my guess is it is last on the list.
Yeah I thought there would be more help on the Simxperience forum relating to setting up the game but all I can find is 1 thread in the dirt rally section with no instructions, I wonder if the previous thread was removed after the ffb update?
My main problem is getting the wheel inputs to act more like a wheel, seems stuck in joystick mode without a controller profile?

Edit: found it @blanes i was looking in the accuforce section the main 15 page thread is in the sim commander section, I'll give the instructions a try once I've read through the thread, cheers!

Last edited:
@Bez - No worries mate, it is pretty simple to setup as it replaces the momo wheel xml. I added few lines to include my clubsport pedals v1. I have a clubsport shifter sq on its way from fanatec so I will have to take another look at incorporating that into the file.

At least we can bypass the rather ordinary ffb provided by Codies which is a big plus !

Last edited:
Reactions: Bez
Warning : Please do not spam our forum with this stuff. You have posted it in 3 places, and it's been removed.
ok so sorry did mean it to be spam, it was just a link for your members to win a free copy of the game from codemasters.. i am sorry for posting it 3 times, i never post anything again on this site, again sorry

ok so sorry did mean it to be spam, it was just a link for your members to win a free copy of the game from codemasters.. i am sorry for posting it 3 times, i never post anything again on this site, again sorry
Sorry for the delay, I have spent 8 hours try to refresh Windows 8, and it hasn't gone well. I'm still trying to recover as I type this on my tablet.

No need to disappear in a bad mood, you are still welcome here. :thumbsup:

@Bez - No worries mate, it is pretty simple to setup as it replaces the momo wheel xml. I added few lines to include my clubsport pedals v1. I have a clubsport shifter sq on its way from fanatec so I will have to take another look at incorporating that into the file.

At least we can bypass the rather ordinary ffb provided by Codies which is a big plus !
WOW!!! Finally got some time to mess with dirt rally today and after setting it up in the xml I'm blown away, feels amazing, so alive...thanks again!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back