DiRT Rally Dirt Rally Game Code up for grabs

Hey all, I have a spare dirt rally game code from purchasing a new graphics card. Given that I already own the game, and I checked ebay and they only go for $20.00 or so, I figured I'd just give it away here on RD.
Does anybody know someone who doesn't have the game but really wants it? Id like it to go to someone that will use it.

That's a goood and kind offer. Good on yer. :thumbsup: May I suggest that you donate it to a member here, one who is contributing to RaceDepartment? @Nobkins was hoping to get it soon.

Last edited:
I don't own it and in Spain it's really expensive to be early access (40€)...

Would thank you so much but I'm sure anyone getting this gift would!! So kind for your part, thanks anyway for your aportation to the forums:)

Okay, there seems to be a few people that want it here. To make it fair I'll add all the names and draw one out of a hat.
I'll do it this evening at 9:00PM Pacific Time to give a chance to a few more people that see the post.

So far on the list I have:
Nobkins
Ketnix
Dario Baic
Yapci
Ho3ner

Oh and No creating extra accounts and posting that you want it. I'll be checking to make sure all the names on the list joined the forums before yesterday. :ninja:

Last edited:
Nice one. Maybe you will consider joining here now you know how good the community is?;):thumbsup:
hahaha nothing I have not considered, but I have not time to join some serious racing!
I would love to play some rallycross online, that could be a decisive factor (because would be just for fun).
Anyway, there is some problem with the code that I'm sure gonna be solved soon by Getrag (looks like a missing letter), and then I would think about it now that it's 50% disccount to be premium!! Other way, I will save for getting dirt rally first:roflmao::roflmao::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%