DiRT Rally - Enhanced Camera Control Mod

DiRT Rally DiRT Rally - Enhanced Camera Control Mod 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are these camera mods legit for online racing? Or is there a danger that you might get disqualified, if you race with modified cars or cameras?
Visual mods works just fine online, they just don't let you submit times if you mess with the physics files
Thanks for your comment, Kronzky,.
And thanks for your kind help, Otto Wilson.
I don't play online multiplayer at all, so the information about it is very helpful for me, too.
Thanks again! :)

Buddy we need updates for the new cars!!! :D
Indeed, come on, Tommi!!! The game is unplayable without your cameras :D
Thank you, pargiNOS and Otto.
Yes, I'm now working hard on it. And your kind messages really encourage me. :)
Hopefully, I want to release the update until this weekend. But I'm not sure how long it takes to finish it. I'll focus on the update so that I can release it asap.

Tommi-TAG updated DiRT Rally - Alternative Camera Pack with a new update entry:

Ver.2.1 Update - Added "Tarmac Terrors Update" Cars

Ver.2.1 Updates (summary)

- Added the files for 5 new rally cars according to the official "Tarmac Terrors Update" (29/6/2015) by Codemasters.

Opel Kadett GT/E 16v
Opel Manta 400
Lancia 037 Evo 2
Seat Ibiza Kitcar
Peugeot 306 Maxi

* Note *
- Opel Kadett GT/E 16v
About some FOV of the "Center Camera", the co-driver's seat blocks the player's view.

- Lancia 037 Evo 2
The default camera position is already close to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello.
I've updated the Mod to Ver.2.1 and added the files for 5 new rally cars according to the official "Tarmac Terrors Update" (29/6/2015) by Codemasters.
I've checked the new files carefully. If there is any problem, please let me know.
Thank you. :)

Please, could you build TV cams to substitute that terrible "director's cam"?
Thanks for your comment and suggestion, Silvio.
What we can do by editing "cameras.xml" file is as I posted here.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/dirt-rally-alternative-camera-pack.104940/#post-1997865

And it seems we need to edit the replay related files directly for further changes.
DiRT Rally is still under development (Early Access stage). So, we are awaiting the further improvements by the dev, and I'd like to wait and see. :)

Hello.
I'm going to work on the 3 new cars according to the official "World RX update".
Hopefully, I want to release the update until this weekend. I'll update the Mod asap.
Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Hey Tommi, i was just crossing my fingers that you would be releasing an update for the new Rx cars...so i couldn't be happier to come here and see that you are already working on it! Keep up the good work my friend

Hey Tommi, i was just crossing my fingers that you would be releasing an update for the new Rx cars...so i couldn't be happier to come here and see that you are already working on it! Keep up the good work my friend
Thanks for your kind words, SiddVicious.
It takes a little more time, but I'm focusing on it now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back