Resource icon

DiRT Rally DiRT Rally 3D Templates for Photoshop (Part I) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

DiRT Rally 3D Templates for Photoshop (Part I) - 3D templates for PS for help skinning easier

as per title says, this is the 3D template for PS to make skinning easier so you don't need to turn on the game, check in game, close it, paint again etc etc.

due to compressed size (after compiled all the files into one) is beyond the limit of the allowed size i split it into a few parts.

contains both 3D and 2D template.
to switch it to 2D template layer click on "template xxx" (xxx means the car name).

content covered so far :
- 2010 class (Hyundai i20, Volkswagen Polo WRC, Ford Fiesta...

Read more about this resource...

Is there some youtube-tutorial on 3d-photoshop that reveals how to use this?
different game, but the basic is same. (skip the specocc part. the applying texture section is what you need).

if you want a more detailed steps (can't do videos ATM) :
1. open the car's PSD/PSB file.
2. after opened, go to the Layers panel. highlight the "template xxx" (xxx means car name. for example fiesta wrc) and double click the name
3. now you have new window of 2d template. paint there.
4. if you want to see the changes, switch to 3d project window. wait for a while and you see the change.
5. repeat step 3-4 until you get a satisfying result.

Wow, this is unbelievable!
It was direction 2 I needed and all my livery-dreams came true! :)

Thanks a lot!

c39459f055b177e0af9a68350b63aae0.jpg

Can you upload the templates for just 2D as I only have CS5.1 which does not have the 3D function. I open the PSD file and rasterize the 3D layer. If I cancel it doesn't open the file. If I press OK There is only one layer, no 2D option.

Thanks.

Hi,
I need your help to understand how to overwrite the trasperenti glasses. I tried but the result is that the writing (driver name) is inside of the glass and not above.
Second question : where I fill the tires?
Thank you in advance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing