DiRT Rally 2.0 DIRT RALLY 2 Favorite Car & Track Combo

M D Gourley

Premium
Hello everyone,
Having only spent about 8 hours so far (at time of this post), I am really enjoying DR2 once I got my TSXW Racer set up and although it's not perfect it's still, for me personally money well spent.
At time of this post I am thrashing the Track 'Bondi Forest' in Australia with the Historic Rally Group B (4WD), especially the Ford RS200, driving with 'Manual H-Pattern with Clutch...(yummmmmyy) :D:D:D
The Graphics with my set up, a RTX2070...just look stunning....all I need now is a decent 'Photo Mode'...lol
1 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
2 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
3 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
4 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
5 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
6 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
7 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
8 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg
9 FORD RS200 at BONDI FOREST.jpg

I would probably say New Zealand (though it's hard to choose), and as for cars...that's really hard and I haven't even tried them all yet. I quite like the H3 Datsun, and also the new M1 Procar has to get a mention.

But again, it's really hard to choose because of how great the game is in general - nothing stands out too much because everything is great fun.

The R-GT cars are great fun indeed. I was kinda scratching my head when I first saw them included, but they're awesome. Which reminds me someone way back requested I do a video with one of those in Argentina, and I did, but still didn't upload it. That was hard work, especially since I chose the Mustang ;) (But the one in this game seems broken, it can actually turn.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%