DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 | World RX Supercars 2019 (Part 2) Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have dropped the second instalment of their 2019 FIA World RX Supercars DLC today - adding three brand new fire spitting machines to the popular off-road title.

Back in December, Codemasters dropped the first of a two-part 2019 World RX updated for DiRT Rally 2.0 - and as we've now managed to survive the enforced joyfulness of the holiday season, and the real world has very much grabbed us with its icy tentacles of normality, the high profile studio have released part 2 of their new DLC content... available today on both console and PC versions of the game.

Adding three 2019 specification FIA World Rallycross Championship cars to the game, bringing the total up to a respectable seven latest generation machines, the new DLC is available now for 'Season 4' owners, or can be purchased as individual cars from the respect store pages of your platform of choice.

So, what's in the pack? We've got three brand new cars in the form of the Seat Ibiza RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX and the latest from the blue oval, the Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8)... the new pack certainly welcomes players who like to go sideways at speed... with flames, making a lot of noise, and probably firmly planted into the rear of the car in front. Awesome.

Renault Megane R.S. RX
DiRT Rally 2.0 2019 WRX DLC 2.jpg

• Car Class: 2019 RX Supercars
  • Model Year: 2019
  • All-Wheel Drive
  • Max Power: 600 bhp
  • Max Weight: 1225 kg
  • Engine: 1998 cc, 4 cylinder, Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 5 Speed – Manual Sequential

Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8)
DiRT Rally 2.0 2019 WRX DLC 3.jpg

• All-Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6 Speed – Manual Sequential

Seat Ibiza RX
DiRT Rally 2.0 2019 WRX DLC 1.jpg

• All-Wheel Drive
  • Transmission: 6 Speed – Manual Sequential

Original Source: Codemasters Blog

DiRT Rally 2.0 is available now on PC and console.

Want to know something specific about the sim? Head over the the RaceDepartment DiRT 2.0 sub forum and ask our super knowledgeable community! Start a thread today, and get those questions answered!

DiRT Rally 2.0 2019 WRX DLC 4.jpg

I wonder how much of this WRX content is actually selling. If driving sims are niche, then WRX is a niche within a niche. I`ve never seen any of the main youtube streamers cover it at all. In fact, rally sims have disappeared altogether and they`re all streaming Raceroom or ACC now.
Talking of Raceroom: Their pricing model has come in for much criticism over the last 7 years. Doesn`t look so bad now, compared to Dirt Rally 2.0 does it?

I wonder how much of this WRX content is actually selling. If driving sims are niche, then WRX is a niche within a niche. I`ve never seen any of the main youtube streamers cover it at all. In fact, rally sims have disappeared altogether and they`re all streaming Raceroom or ACC now.
Talking of Raceroom: Their pricing model has come in for much criticism over the last 7 years. Doesn`t look so bad now, compared to Dirt Rally 2.0 does it?
And don't forget iracing

"I could not agree more
with your wise words

We live in an strange world
without microtrancsantions we get none."

Sorry by my non so great poetic skills on a foreign language :p. But i can improve.

Back to your words, great comment , may be is so right that the rest can add nothing more and because of that we are only 3 guys commenting this?... lol

As has been said here, if the DLC model is that bad people will not buy it, I would never dream of doing so as all that does is send the wrong signal to Codemasters.

Not many people play WRX, even online it is not that popular, it is a bit part, nothing more, but I guess they are under contract to do this probably and let's face it, its cheap, they are just skins to existing cars. Typical really.

Don't buy it, never buy it, all you are doing if you do is confirming that you are desperate ad will pay for substandard DLC.

I enjoy rallycross in Dirt Rally 2 but not enough to merit paying what they are asking, especially as I bought the "deluxe" version of the game on initial release.

I have purchased the S3+4 rally locations separately and will wait for a big sale to big up the rest of the expansion.

This game goes from the ridiculous to the ever more pathetic sadly.

AIchallenge this week, 6 yes SIX rallycross events.

Meaning, you guessed it you have to do a grand total of 36 effing races just to get to the end.

Now, I am all for grinding, but if I wanted to play a grinding game I would go to the MMO experts or play Skyrim or something.

Not this, it is a terrible piece of game design surely.

AIchallenge this week, 6 yes SIX rallycross events.
The weekly consits of 4 qualifying races - 4 laps each, a semi final - 6laps, and a final - 6 laps, all done on one track. So the weekly rallycross race is a grand total of 28 laps of rallycross...
Sickening and foul play all the way, who would ever want to do a full rallycross weekend like you have in careermode, and earn 150.000cr while do so? Man, the times are rough........

Just to add to that... The weekly rallycross events, which there are 2 of this week, took me ca. 40 minutes of driving time all in all. And I earned 150000cr on both events, so 300000cr for 40 minutes driving. That is acceptable in my eyes :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%