DiRT Rally 2.0 Dirt Rally 2.0 Teaser

I don't know. I hope, I saw this morning, the "early" Playstation lineup tour, waiting for a video (you never know), no racing game anouncements, but TGS is soon. Like a spy, i hunt news on my favorite game, I start racesim with CMR 1....

Brakes bias works fine for me in DR< always has.

This needs to be just like Dirt Rally, that was, for me the best sim I have ever played on any machine, superbly immersive, difficult yet possible to learn with the right approach.

If it is like that, it will be brilliant, not the generic kid crap Dirt 4 ended up being

Look at Mr. Mysterious here.
tenor.gif

Sometimes things are just like they seem to be, other times they are not.
On some occasions, they look right, but one would have to wait until next year to find out.
Maybe you need to ask Chef Solberg?
Kebab-Pizza-Head-Chef-Solberg-860x409.png

Well, I'm sure Chef Solberg would tell me that I would likely be disappointed if I had big expectations, especially given the mystery and hype everyone's trying to create, so I'm thankful for the fact there really is not much I'm expecting from anything CM related at this point. I just find it kinda funny.

Well, I'm sure Chef Solberg would tell me that I would likely be disappointed if I had big expectations, especially given the mystery and hype everyone's trying to create, so I'm thankful for the fact there really is not much I'm expecting from anything CM related at this point. I just find it kinda funny.

To be fair was let down by DiRT 4 myself... It was everything I feared, and little of what I hoped.

Brakes bias works fine for me in DR< always has.

This needs to be just like Dirt Rally, that was, for me the best sim I have ever played on any machine, superbly immersive, difficult yet possible to learn with the right approach.

If it is like that, it will be brilliant, not the generic kid crap Dirt 4 ended up being

Change the brake bias using any 2010 car, use outside camera and you will see that it doesn't change anything. Front and rear wheels keeps locking at the same time.

While in other cars, if you set it at the rear, then the REAR wheels locks first.

And stop talking about something you don't know. There are many things that could be improved.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back