DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0: 'Season 2' DLC is Here

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
DiRt Rally 2.0 Season 2 DLC Launch.jpg

The new 'season' of DLC for DiRT Rally 2.0 has started - introducing the Group B Rallycross cars from Ford and Peugeot.

Bunching together their post release DLC plan into 'Season' content - each fortnight new stuff in the form of cars, tracks and liveries are added to the game, the first wave of the second round of content has been released by Codemasters - adding Group B Rallycross action to the title in the form of the small but mighty Peugeot 205 T16 and Ford RS2000 Evolution Rallycross cars!

DiRT Rally 2.0 Ford RS2000 Evolution DLC.jpg
DiRT Rally 2.0 Pug Rallycross .jpg

Both cars are available to purchase within the steam store now, or are included for players who own the season pass with this game.

DiRT Rally 2.0 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

For news, discussion, mods and more head over to the DiRT Rally 2.0 sub forum right here at RaceDepartment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Had to uninstall it. Did not like it sadly. Tried as a last thing the RallyX since they added much more tracks and cars for it, but i couldnt enjoy that either. Its like the cars are too fast or or the tracks too small... The little car that is insane i was hoping to love but the feeling driving the cars is just so poor. Its like the cars are sped up 3x or the tracks are too small for the cars. Cant explain it but it just feels so off. Jerky, ultra fast and weird physics. FFB was alright for the title actually, but the driving was just poor. The new graphics was nice in some areas but in other not so much. At times it was even hard to see the road due to sort of blur and textures/light blending together so it was hard to see. DR1 was crisp compared.

DR2, MK11 and a few other games i bought and played for a few days and then uninstalled. I put my hope to Wreckfest. Can i get 1 new game that is actually fun, please. :sleep:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%