A new update for DiRT Rally 2.0 has been released today.
Having recently received some new content thanks to Codemasters planned DLC programme for DiRT Rally 2.0, the British development studio have now dropped a small update to the base game - of which plenty of improvements and fixes have been included - not least of which is audio improvements for both the BMW M1 Procar and Peugeot 208 T16 R5.
You can check out the full update notes below...
Update 1.3 Notes:
- Grip and floating car issues off the starting line now resolved
- New achievements/trophies added for Season One: ‘On Thin Ice’ (Complete a clean stage in Monte Carlo), ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll’ (Drive 66km at Monte Carlo in the DS 21), ‘To all those who doubted...’ (Get a podium in the Citroën C4 Rally), ‘Kickin’ 80s Vibe’ (Complete your first Event in the BMW M1 Procar Rally)
- The achievement/trophy “Fire Up That Car... Again” has had its unlock criteria modified
- Prevention for audio cut-out improved
- Added Jon Armstrong’s 2019 Galway International Rally livery
- New engine audio for BMW M1 Procar and Peugeot 208 T16 R5
- Fixed non-English translations of in-game text
- Retiring no longer counts as completing the stage or event, and will no longer cause trophies to pop
- Returning to the service area in Rallycross Community Events or AI Challenges will take players to service area and not leave the event
- Spectating in bumper cam will now show other drivers in custom online events
- Improvements to co-driver calls in specific call outs, across multiple locations
- Leaderboards are now available after non-Time Trial races
- Improvements to visual quality on some cars
- Corner cuts across certain areas (reset lines and rough terrain) are now prevented
- Stability improvements throughout title
DiRT 2.0 is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
For more news and discussion, head over to the DiRT Rally 2.0 sub forum and involve yourself with the community now!
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!