DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 Modding Work In Progress Thread

PSA: At present time. Modding liveries will lead to a forced kick out of online games, and no uploads of times to RaceNet. The DiRT 4 workaround seemingly doesn't work at the moment. Unless @pigloaf and myself does something very wrong suddenly.
Liveries will only work in single player at the moment. And will lead to you being unable to play custom online championships as well, regardless if your modded livery is a part of it or not. E.g, I changed the R5 C3 livery, was not allowed to drive Crosskarts online.

As graphics mods such as changing roadside sponsors etc. have led to RaceNet issues in earlier games, this seems somewhat unlikely that will work in DR2.0, however we may be surprised.

Modding for offline use works 100%

Does this look alright? Mostly to the point and a little fluff.. Oh, and should I leave the tag on Christina? lol

Post Title: Wanting Mod support for community and Leagues

Post: Being part of Race Department and AOR, I have been part of many discussions about possible mod support. Dirt Rally had this ability and was a big part of the community, especially in the forums and leagues. This didnt take away from the base game at all, but giving the ability to have custom liveries and other awesome additions to a fantastic game has been well received and simply fantastic! I hope to bring this to the attention of u/ChristinaMcCM. Cheers to the work you guys have done so far, and looking forward to the future for this awesome rally community.

Great idea for a thread...so here's my actual WIP
asc-roth.jpg

It's the Opel Ascona that Walter Röhrl drove in 1982's Monte...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.8%