DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 Launch Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have released a new launch trailer for the upcoming DiRT Rally 2.0 racing title.

Set for become available on February 26th, with Deluxe pre-order versions due to allow players access as early as this February 22nd, Codemasters have decided to celebrate the upcoming release in traditional fashion - with a brand new trailer!

All new in terms of physics, some awesome sounding features like deformable surfaces, plenty of pretty sweet looking cars and the official WRX licence... all the ingredients to make for a very nice experience indeed once it comes out later this month.

DiRT Rally 2.0 will release February 26th 2019.

If you want to discussion the game with our passionate community, and read about the latest news, check out the RaceDepartment DiRT Rally 2.0 Sub Forum for a great place to pick up mods, catch the latest news and chat about the game with our community. Give it a go, just keep it DiRTy!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
Cheaper in here https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/dirt-rally-2-0-deluxe-edition-steam-pc

To my knowledge cdkeys isn't a shady site like Kinguin or G2A, because they don't allow users to sell keys. They just buy keys from countries where Steam prices are lower (Steam has regional pricing, to accommodate countries with low wages) and resell them

Used this one before but today they charged me the full amount but claimed the purchase failed. Oh well either they'll refund me or Paypal will but consider this a heads up for the rest of us penny savers. :)

Edit: And they've since refunded me so their customer support works fast at least.
Edit2: Greenmangaming however works, and is still a fair bit cheaper than Steam.

Last edited:
I finally took a minute to watch the video in the OP and oh dear I really hope that is nothing like how it is in the game. Apart from the cartoonish graphics, the handling looks totally unrealistic...

I just watched GamerMuscles Live feed !
He showed some of the barrel rolls in detail and slow motion which really proves how really arcade it is !

Totally unrealistic car behaviour !
Great sound and OK graphics but the rest seems to SUCK really bad !

I finally took a minute to watch the video in the OP and oh dear I really hope that is nothing like how it is in the game. Apart from the cartoonish graphics, the handling looks totally unrealistic...

Codemasters games have never really looked very good in replays. Even worse in "cool trailers"

I just watched GamerMuscles Live feed !
He showed some of the barrel rolls in detail and slow motion which really proves how really arcade it is !

Totally unrealistic car behaviour !

Broken record. It does seem like all you are here for, is to try and bring people to your own, uhm, facebook group.

At large scale physics are rather observable visually.

Though wouldn't count barrel rolls as handling lol

How do you think barrel rolls work, I mean when is a barrel roll activated by your definition ?

When does the non physic take over ?

In a true sim the car would react exactly as IRL at any moment by the law of the physics.

To me Codies rally games ( since the first Colin McRae on PS1 ) has always felt like you drive on a elastic rail, some call it scripted and Codies is very clever at it !

I remember how different Colin McRae 2 felt from Colin McRae 1 as it felt noticable looser to drive the cars.

That was way before I knew anything about sim racing !

I would personally avoid "grey" sites like cdkeys or G2A because 1: your billing information isn't secure 2: it is actually illegal to sell region priced keys in countries outside the region 3: you can run into keys which were payed by stolen credit cards so you have to buy the 3 euro safeguard to even have support.

I mostly buy my games from HumbleBundle (I've never experienced any problem with them) or from the official steam store during sales.

How do you think barrel rolls work, I mean when is a barrel roll activated by your definition ?

I am sure physics of car bouncing and flipping in every imaginable direction are rather complex, especially as a lot of deformations are involved, and inertia moments are changing all the time....

But if you refer to physics of cars simply rolling over (barrel roll "activated"), then I suppose it would have a lot to do with degrees of freedom and various tire and suspension extremes... But I am not a simulation developer, what do I know. For example in Assetto Corsa cars hardly ever roll over, or gets on two wheels, thats because there are some physics limitations, but no one cares, even if sometimes you should have had flipped over, but it simply didn't happen.

Yesterday i got my key from CDkeys.com

I could download and activate the game, but i was not unlocking. On steam there was a whole discussion about people having the very same issue.

Luckily a few hours later it was resolved by cdkeys.com adding a second key for the deluxe content.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back