DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 | Killarney First Look (Video)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have revealed a first look video of the upcoming Killarney International Raceway World Rallycross Circuit, set to release very soon for the simulation.

Owner of the official licence to represent the FIA World Rallycross Championship within Codemasters DiRT Rally 2.0 videogame, the next new location from the series that is about to make a debut within the title is the South African Killarney International Raceway circuit - a 1.060 km tarmac rallycross track that often produces exciting action and plenty of drama.

Set to form part of the 'Season 4' DLC pack due to launch tomorrow, Codemasters have dropped an early preview video of the circuit in action - check it out below:

Although part of the season 4 DLC pack, the track will also be available to purchase as a standalone location across all current game platforms.

DiRT Rally 2.0 Killarney First look 2.jpg
DiRT Rally 2.0 Killarney First look 3.jpg

DiRT Rally 2.0 is available now for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Got yourself a question about DR 2.0 that just needs to be answered? Start a thread in our RaceDepartment DiRT Rally 2.0 sub forum and let our awesome community help you out!

Sim Racing is AWESOME!

Ah Cape Town. You can see Table Mountain in the background. It doesn't look like they modeled the wind though... (it's very windy 300 days of the year)

I used to go and watch saloon car racing (Group N and the IMSA-like Wesbank modifieds) there in the 80's and 90's. The Production based rally championship used the track as a special stage. Not sure if they still do though.

The full track is so much more interesting than this rallycross track. I'm hoping that they include it in the DLC.

Well reading the comments here, sounds like the game is still not fixed right. So will still hold off on getting this game even though it now has VR. Not really into these type of games anyway, just to do single player offline times on a Rally track. Kinda boring to me.

Well reading the comments here, sounds like the game is still not fixed right. So will still hold off on getting this game even though it now has VR. Not really into these type of games anyway, just to do single player offline times on a Rally track. Kinda boring to me.

This title gets an amazing amount of complaints. Every time they release content that Dirt Rally 1.0 had, people get completely bent out of shape. There have been a number of hiccups. VR took a while for them to sort out but seems to be stable and works well now. I've actually got the FFB feeling pretty good on my SC 2 Pro at least on the dirt and gravel sections. I agree that the feel isn't great on roads.

As a VR only user WRC8 isn't an option for me, and as someone who wore Dirt Rally 1.0 out, I've been pretty happy with Dirt Rally 2.0 for the last couple months.

There is no making everyone happy. I'm pretty happy with it and have enjoyed it, but apparently I'm not picky enough.

I picked it up in the sale again after initially refunding it & they seem to have fixed some of the vr issues. Still a problem with the brightness though. Dirt rally 1 had average ffb & handling & so is this, i think it has much better tarmac handling ffb feels different but i wouldn't say it's any worse. They got rid of the VR replays though that is a step back imo.

Well rally isn't my first love, I'm more a race course guy, but for the last couple of weeks this has been the only title I've played. Still can't get on with Rallycross, just doesn't work for me, but traditional rally in my Colin McRae Skoda is absolutely epic. Currently doing rally Argentina, and honestly I believe it to be an epic experience. Love it.

Again, some folks will like the game, some won't - such is life. For me at least, this is a brilliant title, and one I thoroughly enjoy and have little to no complaints about it (plus I didn't play DR1 much, so all content is pretty much new to me anyway!).

Well rally isn't my first love, I'm more a race course guy, but for the last couple of weeks this has been the only title I've played. Still can't get on with Rallycross, just doesn't work for me, but traditional rally in my Colin McRae Skoda is absolutely epic. Currently doing rally Argentina, and honestly I believe it to be an epic experience. Love it.

Again, some folks will like the game, some won't - such is life. For me at least, this is a brilliant title, and one I thoroughly enjoy and have little to no complaints about it (plus I didn't play DR1 much, so all content is pretty much new to me anyway!).

Obviously, not everyone will enjoy/like a specific title. I just don't get the 'OMG A DR2 ARTICLE - MUST ENTER AND TELL EVERYBODY I HATE IT' attitude that's going on. If it was constructive it would be one thing but it rarely is.

If there is a game that simply didn't live up to my expectations or that I don't enjoy, I don't waste energy to **** post in the comments every single time a new article pops up.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%