DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 | Finland Rally Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have released the long anticipated Rally Finland for their DiRT Rally 2.0 racing game.

One of the favourite rally events in both the real and virtual world, the beautiful and fast stages of Rally Finland are finally available in DiRT Rally 2.0.

The new event is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, and retails for around the £2.99 price point on PC. According to the Codemasters release notes, the stages of Finland are "one of the fastest and most renowned rally locations in the world, featuring colossal jumps and blisteringly high average speeds. The thick gravel and the undulating nature of this course mean that car control and balance are especially significant when navigating the Finish Stages".

Sounds good?

The new DLC is available as a standalone item, or part of the various bonus versions / season pass issues of the game and comes in the following weather / time of day conditions:

Stage Conditions (General):
  • Daytime / Clear / Dry Surface
  • Daytime / Overcast / Dry Surface
  • Sunset / Cloudy / Dry Surface
  • Dusk / Cloudy / Wet Surface
  • Dusk / Overcast / Dry Surface
  • Night / Clear / Dry Surface

Stage Conditions (Time Trial):
  • Daytime / Clear / Dry Surface
  • Dusk / Cloudy / Wet Surface

Happy jumping folks!

DiRT Rally 2.0 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

If you have a question about the game, head over to the DiRT Rally 2.0 sub forum and our friendly sim racing community will be sure to help you out!

Sim Racing is awesome!

hi , could you please tell me (I am new in Dirt 2.0) , when I buy this new location , will I be able to play there in Open category , like Australia, Poland etc. ?

Or more general = in what consist in buying another locations ?

Sorry for late reply, but any location you buy can be used in Open mode and in the Career mode. One particularly cool feature of DR and DR2 to me is the way the championships it generates at random each feel unique because they each have their own selection of events. And DLC you buy will be added to this rotation.

One word of caution, specifically for Finland though; there's a horrible amount of fog even when the game is set to 'clear'. Check out some videos of it - I adore DR2, but Finland is the one DLC I regret buying and leave 'off' in Steam.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back