Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool

DiRT Rally 2.0 Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey it's me the guy of the OBS problems, I can't use capture screen due to the resolution on VR, this is the way my stream looks, if I use capture screen the game image looks wide and screwed up ratio
Opera Snapshot_2020-02-04_194655_www.twitch.tv.png

Hi
it is possible to change the port, in your app, from "port=20777" to a different one ?
Thank you

same question

Здравствуй. поставь, все работает. но почему игра замедлилась ??? может быть что-то должно быть опущено в графике ???

Hi,
I look forward to class 4WD 2000cc for Suspension.
Would it be possible to remember the last chosen car?
When clicking on the icon of DTT on the windows tray minimizes the main window, but the suspension is on the desktop still visible.

I can't wait for the next :) new version.

Hi,
I look forward to class 4WD 2000cc for Suspension.
Would it be possible to remember the last chosen car?
When clicking on the icon of DTT on the windows tray minimizes the main window, but the suspension is on the desktop still visible.

I can't wait for the next :) new version.

Thanks for comment!
Actually I`m just coding 4WD 2000cc today, you might see it for the weekend if not sooner. :)
Regarding remembering last chosen car - that`s scheduled for next releases as I need to re-work settings window.
Regarding telemetry window not minimizing - already fixed, it will be uploaded with next version along with 2000cc.

Hi,

It's a good job ...
I've a problem in a view .
the one that indicates the speeds at the top right (main) with the round speedometer. In mph, no problem, but in km / h, impossible to display more than 99 km: h ... it only displays 10, 11, 12 etc ...
I am with the Delta S4 grp B RWD ... well selected.

1581807682.png

Thanks for help ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%