Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool

DiRT Rally 2.0 Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
StormRider850 submitted a new resource:

Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool - Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool

View attachment 304851
Here`s first alpha release of my Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry tool. It is meant to be run on a secondary monitor, I`m using small 7" monitor 1024x600 resolution. Dashboard is currently using default Dirt Rally 2.0 port: 20777. In the future I`ll enable alternative.

The Dashboard/Telemetry resets itself automatically at beginning of each stage. If you want to see the live data and analyze your run, just record your run (both screens, game and dashboard)...

Read more about this resource...

StormRider850 updated Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry Tool with a new update entry:

Topmost and transparency option for better immersion

Here`s first beta release of my Dirt Rally 2.0 Dashboard/Telemetry tool. It is now completely resizable and can be made to run on top of game window. To do so, you need to enable Window (Borderless) mode in DR2 and in Dashboard settings enable Topmost setting (and transparent if you want better immersion. Check the video for demo.

View attachment 337096

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i have downloaded and opened this however i cant seem to get it running with the game

Have you enabled UDP Telemetry in Dirt Rally?
Here`s how you can enable it, let me know if it works.

1. Locate the config file by going to the following path in windows explorer (Note: this may be different for you, depending on your operating system). Replace “{Yourusername}” with your username.

C:\Users\{Yourusername}\Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally 2.0\hardwaresettings

2. Locate a file called “hardware_settings_config

3. Make a backup of this file (just in case).

4. Open the file in a text editor (like notepad).

5. Locate the following line:
<udp enabled=”falseextradata=”0” ip=”127.0.0.1″ port=”20777″ delay=”1″ />

6. Update “enabled” to “true”.

7. Update “extradata” to “3

8. You new line of code should look like this:
<udp enabled=”true” extradata=”3″ ip=”127.0.0.1″ port=”20777″ delay=”1″ />

9. Save the file and start the game.

Well done!! Installing this minute!

Do you mind if I tweak the graphics? Also, the suspension travel is a must when tuning for event

Glad you like it, thanks!

Full suspension travel can be seen on suspension gadget (that small window) and live/absolute travel on second dashboard (with compression and slow rebound for each wheel). I`m planning to implement fast rebound indicator to see when each suspension setting is being applied (for e.g. on fast sharp bumps).

Regarding graphics, there is no possibility to tweak them as they`re built in, but if you have any proposal, I`m happy to implement it. Send me a message and we can discuss. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 290 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%