DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 | Colin McRae FLAT OUT Pack Arrives March 24th

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have confirmed their DiRT Rally 2.0 game will be signing out in style this March 24th - with the special edition 'Colin McRae FLAT OUT' pack set to arrive for the simulation...

Those of us with a long memory can probably vividly recall the original Colin McRae Rally games from the mid 1990's - the games that spawned the current DiRT Rally franchise - and in something of a homage to both the original games and the man himself, this March 24th a brand new Colin McRae themed DLC will be arriving for the title.

DiRT Rally 2.0 has been a wild and exciting ride, and the ‘FLAT OUT’ pack is the perfect way to conclude the journey,” said Ross Gowing, DiRT Rally 2.0 Game Director at Codemasters. “It’s 25 years since Colin became World Champion and the content is our tribute to the greatest rally driver of his generation.”

The Colin McRae ‘FLAT OUT’ pack includes the new Perth and Kinross rally location, a venue based in Scotland that contains 12 different stages, plus new cars in the form of the Subaru Impreza S4 Rally and Subaru Legacy RS - both iconic cars used by McRae during his exhilarating career.

Alongside the new content, the upcoming pack also contains 40 playable scenarios from McRae’s career, including 'time penalties, damaged equipment and mechanical failure'. These new scenarios give gamers the opportunity to participate in nine of the cars made famous throughout Colin’s career, including many iconic vehicles from previous Colin McRae Rally and DiRT games.

As we are all well aware, many different versions of the current DiRT Rally 2.0 videogame are available to the wouldbe purchaser - from the standard edition to many various deluxe and season pass variants. Anyone who owns any of the season packs and editions will get the new content at no additional charge, and those of us who own the Standard Edition will be able to purchase the additional content via their platform’s digital store.

DiRT Rally 2.0 is available now on both PC and console.

Got a question? Start a thread in the DiRT Rally 2.0 sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

DR2 Flat Out Pack 2.jpg
DR2 Flat Out Pack 3.jpg
DR2 Flat Out Pack 1.jpg

Best news is that DLC content will end so finally no downloads of data I don't wanna buy but have to host on my drive to be able to play original content (or did I miss something?). However this free content is welcome, especially those two long stages :p pretend as 12..

So do we know if the Scotland rally will be a full rally in the same sense as the other rally locations? With two "long" stages and chopped up and reversed versions of them? If yes, that's fantastic indeed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%