• cheat engine.jpg
    cheat engine.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 198
had no time. here is the path
E:\Downloads\dirtrallymods\acat
game is on:
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0
the acat for DirtRally works fine. but the one for 2.0 doestn work ^^
Hi. Posted a link to a diagnostic program in your dm. Please check it out and send the results in my dm or click a button in the application

Last edited:
Any chance this game can be updated? as of Sept. 19th 2021 I cant get the RX mode to function on the rally stages. I used to be able to get 2+ cars on the rally courses simultaneously and now I can no longer do that.

I have the newest version of DR2.0 and the newest version of this mod.

Great mod BTW! best there is for DR2.0

Any chance this game can be updated? as of Sept. 19th 2021 I cant get the RX mode to function on the rally stages. I used to be able to get 2+ cars on the rally courses simultaneously and now I can no longer do that.

I have the newest version of DR2.0 and the newest version of this mod.

Great mod BTW! best there is for DR2.0
Thats strange. The game wasn't updated for a long time. I believe the latest version is 1.18 right? I am not sure why it would stop working for you. Could you explain what exactly happens when you try to use that option? Could it be that on some tracks opponents fall through the floor on start, thats why you don't see them?

Last edited:
Thats strange. The game wasn't updated for a long time. I believe the latest version is 1.18 right? I am not sure why it would stop working for you. Could you explain what exactly happens when you try to use that option? Could it be that on some tracks opponents fall through the floor on start, thats why you don't see them?

I've never been able to get it to work right with more than 1 car at a time. It spawns the vehicles clipped inside each other. I've only tried with Crosskart but whether a lobby or AI the spawn is wrong and prevents it from working. I mentioned it before and there was suggestion of applying some no collision hack or something, not sure if anything came of that though.

I've resigned myself to just running rx cars in rally format, but periodically have ACAT crosskart expeditions organized though the discord for my club, Expert Historic and it's super fun to jump on coms and do. If you're interested in jumping in with us ever I can send you a link to it. Same to @Bulletpup ...I have championships of 6 stages each for all locations they work at (everywhere but Sweden) and also have recommended tunes for all locations posted there. BTW, crosskarts do like 130mph places like Finland and are faster than most cars in locations like Argentina but not on stock tunes

Awesome mod! I noticed that when trying "Change rally to RX" there are no cars behind me. If I am #3 in grid order there are 2 cars in front of me, none behind me. If I am #5, there are 4 cars ahead of me. Is this expected? Thanks!

Hi, thank you so much for this mod, gave a new life for our rally championship after 1200+ hours of regular cars.. :)
I guess there is no way to enable tyre choices and headlights for RX cars in rallies?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%