DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer]

DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer] 1.19

Login or Register an account to download this content
MasterCloud updated DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer] with a new update entry:

Improvements

• Changes in <Change rally to RX> - Found and patched another game instruction that set multiple laps if you apply changes in a specific menu for rallycross on a rally track.
  • Fixed a bug where it would not set 1 lap for rallycross on a rally track if service interval is set to Medium or Long.
Script sets 1 lap for rallycross on a rally track when <Change rally to RX> is activated

Previous versions should update automatically (Mod checks for updates on startup)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't get it to work. I hear the sound when I press f5 but that's it. Can't select Anything else than normal

I don't use the shortcut keys and just tab in/out and use kbm, this way I can verify the state it's set to or not. There's an order of operations you have to follow to make it work though.

At first when you start it the 2 selection boxes will flash red and can't be clicked on. Once you enter the championship creation settings in DR2 though they stop flashing and you can select either or both depending on what you're trying to do. Selected box(es) will stay green and affect the changes while selected.

If you try to edit a championship after creating it with the ap running and the box(es) still checked though it will revert settings back to normal. In cases I need to further edit a championship I tab back out and make sure it's disabled before starting edits.

I don't use the shortcut keys and just tab in/out and use kbm, this way I can verify the state it's set to or not. There's an order of operations you have to follow to make it work though.

At first when you start it the 2 selection boxes will flash red and can't be clicked on. Once you enter the championship creation settings in DR2 though they stop flashing and you can select either or both depending on what you're trying to do. Selected box(es) will stay green and affect the changes while selected.

If you try to edit a championship after creating it with the ap running and the box(es) still checked though it will revert settings back to normal. In cases I need to further edit a championship I tab back out and make sure it's disabled before starting edits.
the mod doestn anything on my game. i cant push the buttons they are grey and it says "Waiting for a Custom or Time Trial Race". But thats it. Did i forget to set something up? do i need to set something up?

the mod doestn anything on my game. i cant push the buttons they are grey and it says "Waiting for a Custom or Time Trial Race". But thats it. Did i forget to set something up? do i need to set something up?
Check that the folder you've unpacked the mod in has only english letters and numbers in its path. Do you get any errors when starting the mod?

Check that the folder you've unpacked the mod in has only english letters and numbers in its path. Do you get any errors when starting the mod?
i unpacked the mod in a folder at my desktop called "games" and its into "ACAT Mods DR2.0" . the mod starts normally and it tells me "waiting for Dirt Rally 2.0 to start". After Starting it tells me "Waiting for Custom or Time Trial" but from this point on Nothing happens anymore. if i start time trial or Custom it doesnt show all cars and the buttons in CheatEngine dont work either. Neither the shortcuts do. Do i need to install the mod inside Dirt Rally 2.0 folder or is that no problem?

No, it doesn't matter.
Are you using the steam version of the game? v.1.18.0? Windows 10?
I have the newest version installed from steam the game and win 10. In the "read" file of your mod is "tested on v1. 17" but I downloaded the newest mod from you so I think this "read it" isn't updated?

I have the newest version installed from steam the game and win 10. In the "read" file of your mod is "tested on v1. 17" but I downloaded the newest mod from you so I think this "read it" isn't updated?
The newest version 1.18 is supported. When it says "Waiting for custom or time trial race" do buttons flash in red or do they not? If they not, i assume ce.exe failed to read defines.lua that if either its missing or in case of unsupported path. Check that defines.lua is inside the files folder. Also, could you post a path to where you unpacked the mod? Example "C:\Users\ilya\Desktop\DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod v1.19\"

The newest version 1.18 is supported. When it says "Waiting for custom or time trial race" do buttons flash in red or do they not? If they not, i assume ce.exe failed to read defines.lua that if either its missing or in case of unsupported path. Check that defines.lua is inside the files folder. Also, could you post a path to where you unpacked the mod? Example "C:\Users\ilya\Desktop\DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod v1.19\"
No the buttons stay gray, not red. I post the path when I am back home
But it should be like "I/downloads/dirtrallymods/acat mods"

had no time. here is the path
E:\Downloads\dirtrallymods\acat
game is on:
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0
the acat for DirtRally works fine. but the one for 2.0 doestn work ^^

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline