DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer]

DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer] 1.19

Login or Register an account to download this content
MasterCloud submitted a new resource:

DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer] - Any car any track mod + rally to rallycross changer for offline and online

------------------
WHAT IS THIS?
------------------
This is a mod for Dirt Rally 2.0 PC game.
This mod allows you to set a rally event with rallycross cars, a rallycross event with rally cars or create a rallycross on a rally track

OFFLINE AND ONLINE !!!
Other players will be able to play with the settings you make with this mod without having to use the mod themselves
Completely fair regarding to other players

------------------
HOW TO USE?
------------------
Double click on .lnk in this...

Read more about this resource...

Love it, thank you very much! One question, in dry weather rally cars on rallycross tracks have asphalt tires, any way to change them for gravel tires? Gravel tires seems more appropriate for rallycross, thank you.

Don't work for me. Do i have to change this or not?

You can place mod's files folder anywhere you want and create a .lnk shortcut on your desktop, but for it to work properly, you need to modify "Launch ACAT Mod.lnk" path properties (Right click "Launch ACAT Mod.lnk" -> click Properties. Edit object path location): %windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "NEW_FOLDER_LOCATION\files\ce.exe" ""NEW_FOLDER_LOCATION\files\Dirt_Rally_2.0_ACAT_mod.CETRAINER"

Don't work for me. Do i have to change this or not?

You can place mod's files folder anywhere you want and create a .lnk shortcut on your desktop, but for it to work properly, you need to modify "Launch ACAT Mod.lnk" path properties (Right click "Launch ACAT Mod.lnk" -> click Properties. Edit object path location): %windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "NEW_FOLDER_LOCATION\files\ce.exe" ""NEW_FOLDER_LOCATION\files\Dirt_Rally_2.0_ACAT_mod.CETRAINER"
Hi. You need to modify "Launch ACAT Mod.lnk" only if you want to move it somewhere out of the initial folder, for example to the desktop (so you would have a mod shortcut to on your desktop) in this case replace the path properties with this line %windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "NEW_FOLDER_LOCATION\files\ce.exe" "NEW_FOLDER_LOCATION\files\Dirt_Rally_2.0_ACAT_mod.CETRAINER"
Where NEW_FOLDER_LOCATION is the path to the mod's foder

Last edited:
hi, first of all thanks for this, but I am getting a bit of a problem. I have tried 2 times and can see it applies the Rally Cross tag, but it just crashes when i try to start the event.

See attachments as error report generated by the game upon crashing. I have converted them to txt to allow upload.

I am using a legal copy of DR2 on steam. are there any known issues or is there any other stuff I could do to help investigate?

Also, I personally found the setup process a bit confusing until I figured out what you mean and I think a short tutorial video would help others massively. This is something I have wanted to try for a long time/

Attachments

• crashdump(dmp).txt
    491.4 KB · Views: 133
  • crashrpt(xml).txt
    2 KB · Views: 134
hi, first of all thanks for this, but I am getting a bit of a problem. I have tried 2 times and can see it applies the Rally Cross tag, but it just crashes when i try to start the event.

See attachments as error report generated by the game upon crashing. I have converted them to txt to allow upload.

I am using a legal copy of DR2 on steam. are there any known issues or is there any other stuff I could do to help investigate?

Also, I personally found the setup process a bit confusing until I figured out what you mean and I think a short tutorial video would help others massively. This is something I have wanted to try for a long time/
Hi. Did you read an instruction? In the mod there are "How to use" button, the 2nd label from the top.
A crash may happen if you go into car's tyres settings before the race (for certain cars) but other than that there is no knows issues.

In summary : To play rallycross on a rally track you need to activate "Change rally to RX" button, then go into event settings, make sure format is set to single race and click APPLY - this is very important. For every new track you want to play rallycross on, you have to repeat these steps - go into event settings, make sure format is set to single race and click APPLY. If you want to change cars - activate "Change cars" button, go into event settings, select a different vehicle class and click APPLY. Thats all.

Please try again and reply if its working for you. If it didn't work please record a video demonstration of how you use the mod and what do you do in the game when the crash happens.

Last edited:
Hi. Are there any upcoming updates for this mod? Would be great if you could recover your car on rally tracks on rallycross mode right in the spot where you crashed.

do I need click the "change rally to rx" every time when I want to select the map?
When you want to turn rally track into rx you need to have this button enabled then go into event settings set to single race and apply. If there are multiple rally tracks you want to play rallycross on you may leave this button activated and repeat these steps for each event - go into event settings set to single race and apply.

There are also hotkeys F5 for change cars and F6 to switch rally to rx so you dont have to switch windows when you want to activate/deactivate option

Finally got around to testing this out and oh my god thank you! Driving Crosskarts in Finland and Argentina (so far) is every bit as much fun as I hoped it would be. Did a few stages with Phil turned all the way down and some with him still audible, pretending he's in a chase drone on mic :p

I want to try to organize a group of friends to have a championship at some point but have some questions. How do rally stages with rx cars work as a lobby with a group? Does everyone drive at once or individual starts? Are there ever more than 1 player on the track, like real staggered starts? Can you pass someone/their wreck on course?

Again, amazing mod.. I don't even have it installed on the computer I run VR on but DR2 retained the championships I set up using my machine that does, same as any other custom event.

Finally got around to testing this out and oh my god thank you! Driving Crosskarts in Finland and Argentina (so far) is every bit as much fun as I hoped it would be. Did a few stages with Phil turned all the way down and some with him still audible, pretending he's in a chase drone on mic :p

I want to try to organize a group of friends to have a championship at some point but have some questions. How do rally stages with rx cars work as a lobby with a group? Does everyone drive at once or individual starts? Are there ever more than 1 player on the track, like real staggered starts? Can you pass someone/their wreck on course?

Again, amazing mod.. I don't even have it installed on the computer I run VR on but DR2 retained the championships I set up using my machine that does, same as any other custom event.
Hi! Thanks for the feedback!
Rally stages with rallycross cars can work in two ways.
1) Regular rally on a rally track with rallycross cars. Just set up a rally event, activate switch cars button and select a rx car class you with to race on. In this mode you dont see other cars, it will work just like a regular rally but with custom car class
2) Rallycross on a rally track with rallycross cars. Set up a rally event, activate Switch rally to RX button, go into event settings and press apply. (Also make sure humans only is enabled in the server settings so there wont be any bots) This will allow you to play rallycross on a rally stage and you will see other cars. Rallycross logic applies - Everyone starts at the same time in a grid, cars collisions are enabled. Disadvantages for now - no pacenotes, no codriver, if your car is recovered you may be teleported at the start

1611085003668.png

I have downloaded the file and also extracted to my desctop but when I open this file I get an error
What can I do about it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing