DiRT 4 Dirt 4 footage from Dgeesio

Status
Not open for further replies.
id say that its better than Dirt Rally handling wise once you get used to it.im of course using sim mode.once you get your wheel settings how you like its amazing.

on wales in Dirt rally while there was bumps jumps it was pretty flat.in this you can feel and are quickly aware of the differences.also you can feel it.which is the important part.you come upto a 4/3 corner thinking if i just clip a bit of that bank im screwed.so you really have to concentrate if you pushing.

me doing a night rally in wales stage generated by your stage with the Metro 6R4.

can honestly say after i did that rally i was close to gobsmacked.i think it is possibly the best rally game ever.

Thank you for these videos.

How does Your Stage feel? Is the output that it generates as high as quality as the DiRT Rally stages? That is something I'm worried about. The stages in DR are brilliant, I hope we don't lose detail.

Thanks for that. That video shows off the stage very well. It looks absolutely excellent.

Is that class racing I see too? Lots more cars per rally, split into classes?

Nice driving dg...are you happy with the feel of the cars and the weight transfer? Is it too grippy or floaty? Do the different cars "feel" different? Do you think we would become bored with the rallying even though we can generate an "infinite" number of stages. It seems to be a step forward from DR....I hope so!

Your stage is a game changer its instant you can have a new place in a instant.that for other things like leagues events and with friends opens up a whole new different place.which is great.no rehearsing till you know it blind folded.will be just down to driving skill.which is what many wanted.also that added pressure when you know you mess up that one corner its over and that can be scary as in sim mode its pretty hard.

i like the weight transfer Eric and the feeling you get when driving the cars the only thing a few of us noticed is on hairpins where you would hand brake it the cars can be a little stubborn to come round. a small thing which im sure they ll tweak.

the over all feel though is better than dirt rally.while you can see video you don't feel it.which is very important.

the tarmac is better than dirt rally.

some one asked for Audi Quattro so just done a run to show him.youtube currently has a issue with pixelization in certain views and dirt 4.that's probably why you will see mostly replays in the angles that don't cause it.that's a youtube issue in game is fine.hopefully youtube sorts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back