The latest update for DiRT 2.0 has dropped - bringing the title to build version 1.5.
The new update from Codemasters adds 'Clubs' to the rally title for the first time, alongside a solid list of fixes and improvements as Codemasters continue to work on the game following release to PC and console back in February.
Other highlights from the latest build release include AI adjustments for both RX and traditional rally modes, general bugfixes and other improvements as detailed below.
Following the main 1.5 update, Codemasters have also dropped a couple of small hotfix releases that address some of the stability issues brought into the new build - all of which should be available next time you start the game.
Build 1.5 Update Notes:
- Club support added to Freeplay.
- Visual improvements made to rain effects.
- Service Areas will appear correctly in Weekly and Monthly Challenges.
- Monthly Challenge Leaderboards adjusted to show total Event times instead of individual Stage times.
- Elite and Master AI difficulty adjusted in My Team Rally Events to provide a fairer transition upwards from Pro.
- Start-line AI behaviour adjusted at Lohéac Bretagne circuit.
- AI cars will now be washed after Rallycross races.
- Notification added for when a player completes research on a car’s final engine upgrade in My Team.
- Chase cameras adjusted to reduce camera clipping into roadside objects.
- Non-English language co-driver volume increased.
- Corrections to some non-English language co-driver calls.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
DiRT 2.0 is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.
Check the DiRT 2.0 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for news, mods and community discussion about this excellent rally game.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!