DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT 2.0: Peugeot 306 Maxi & Seat Ibiza Kit Car Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
DiRT 2.0 New Cars 2.jpg

New content for DiRT Rally 2.0 is here! Welcome to the simulation the Peugeot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza Kit Car DLC...

Available as part of the ever expanding post release DLC programme from Codemasters, the little Peugeot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza Kit Car vehicles for DiRT 2.0 have been made available as additional content for the title.

DiRT 2.0 New Cars.jpg

Available as either standalone DLC items for around £1.49 each, both cars are also available as part of the 'season 3' DLC pass.

Small and mighty, the stats don't look spectacular, but the cars certainly are!

Seat Ibiza Kit Car - Key Specifications
  • Max Power: 270 bhp
  • Max Weight: 960 kg
  • Engine: 1994 cc, 4 cylinders, Naturally-Aspirated
  • Gearbox: 6 Speed – Manual Sequential
  • Drivetrain: FWD

Peugeot 306 Maxi - Key Specifications
  • Max Power: 300 bhp
  • Max Weight: 960 kg
  • Engine: 1998 cc, 4 cylinders, naturally-Aspirated
  • Gearbox: 6 Speed – Manual Sequential
  • Drivetrain: FWD

DiRT 2.0 is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

Check the DiRT 2.0 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for news, mods and community discussion about this excellent rally game.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

306 Maxi.....One of the most beautiful rally cars ever :) The sound of the engine suggest endless power..... and there is lot of power :)
The painting fits totally on this car and i love it to drive it!
Can remember the time when this beauty appears and it caused that the 4wd drivers wondered a lot about it. Panizzi was the killer in this car ;)

Anyone having a problem stuck at the 'press enter' screen? (in VR) framerate goes to about 5 on the codemasters splash screen then I'm stuck have to alt f4. Only just got the game using steam VR. I got on once was a bit of a vomit fest tbh. Any help appreciated.

Anyone else has problem with framerates after VR update? I can't play anymore (single screen), despite it shows up to 80fps keeps kinda freezing second to second, reinstalled game and drivers, nothing helps, makes me sick...

Anyone having a problem stuck at the 'press enter' screen? (in VR) framerate goes to about 5 on the codemasters splash screen then I'm stuck have to alt f4. Only just got the game using steam VR. I got on once was a bit of a vomit fest tbh. Any help appreciated.
For the stuck on splash screen: Are you making sure that Steam VR is launched before launching the game?

Ah well, this is all a blast from the past the 306 GTi-6 road car was one of my favourites, I owned 3 of them in the row.

The Ibiza Kit Car was a great car to drive in Rally Championship 2000 and follow ons, especially on the Manx rally as we've mentioned in the recent WRC 8 threads.

Great to read the news that native Oculus rift is on the way to Steam, as long as the VR works well I will pick up the latest DLC.

Yeah, it works. Good news Oculus Rift users via Steam, the native Oculus launcher has been added and Dirt 2.0 now runs perfectly well in VR on Steam.

Here's some second screen capture from a quick run I tried earlier. The Steam FPS counter is in the top right-hand corner. I don't know why Dirt 2.0 is outputting in 'both eyes' mode to the second screen, I couldn't see an option in-game to change it and didn't have time to work it out! This should still do to show all the stutter when moving your head left and right is gone and the game holds a steady 45fps throughout (those occasional dips to 41-43 fps on screen are not visible inside the headset).

All settings high, 9900K with 1080Ti, it's now fully playable and feels superb imo.

It's worth remembering that previously, via Steam VR, I could only just get the game to run at all on Ultra-Low settings. The improvement is huge and DR2.0 now runs as well as any other game in VR from what I can see.

Codies just sold themselves some DLC :)

Steam version runs much better now with Oculus SDK support. Day and night difference (1080ti, Rift S)

It's pretty great now. But I'm still not gonna spend 30€ for the remaining 2 re-warmed stages. Next Steam sale at the earliest

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%