DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT 2.0 - New Wales Rally GB Video and Preview Images

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have revealed new preview images and video footage from the upcoming Wales Rally GB stages - heading to DiRT 2.0 tomorrow...

The next "new" location coming to Codemasters DiRT Rally 2.0 - Wales Rally GB is set to drop as additional content for the racing title tomorrow - bringing to the simulation the legendary muddy stages of one of the more popular rallies on the current WRC schedule.

DiRT 2.0 Wales 6.jpg

Mostly consisting of muddy stages through the forests of Wales, Wales Rally GB is a high speed and technical event, and was already a very popular set of stages in the original DiRT Rally title. For DR2.0, Wales returns but enhanced over the original content, with improved visuals and deformable stage terrain upgrading the quality levels found throughout the latest addition to the DiRT Rally game franchise.

Available from 16th July either as standalone content or part of the various deluxe packages, this should be one fun event!

DiRT 2.0 Wales 2.jpg
DiRT 2.0 Wales 3.jpg
DiRT 2.0 Wales 4.jpg
DiRT 2.0 Wales 5.jpg

DiRT Rally 2.0 is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

For news and discussions regarding DiRT 2.0, head over to the DiRT 2.0 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get yourself involved in the discussion today.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

The word deluge comes to mind! Haha. I had a blast taking some turns tonight. It felt a lot more immersive than DR due to the graphics and handling of the vehicles and I found myself trying to take it easy, rather than trying my best impression of Colin McRae.

It's de-installed at the moment - no VR no play - I bought it, early...way too early...would love to drive Whales (won 14 out of 17 stages at the RD DirtRally 1 Championship) love the region and flow in the mud, but not in 2D - noooo way - hurry CM, summer is already on the decline!

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As expected, Wales is absolutely amazing in DR2. Just spent about an hour wrestling the Lancia 037 through Welsh mud. An absolute blast. Anyone who is a fan of rallying should get it ASAP.

I haven't got DR2 yet Martin, but I know you like your rallye sims. I am a big fan of DR1 so can you tell me if this is much much better? Are the external replays better, ie more TV style drive by cams etc?
regards
Andy
But knowing you arrogance you will ignore this from me.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Instill can't play at all on my very high spec machine thanks to the continual micro studders. Really bummed too, was having a blast for the first month until this started.
A high spec machine should have no problems with stutters. Make sure you have threaded optimization turned off as it's known for causing stutters in games.

My machine is an I7 4770 with a GTX1070ti and I haven't had even the slightest hiccup with most graphics settings maxed out.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • €3001-5000