Resource icon

Tracks Diriyah ePrix (Riyadh Street Circuit) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
shin956 submitted a new resource:

Ad Diriyah ePrix (Riyadh Street Circuit) - Ad Diriyah ePrix

Ad Diriyah ePrix (Riyadh Street Circuit) convert from rfactor.
 *Convert Allowed*

・You need a camtool 2 to see the replays!
 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/camtool-2.15062/

Original mod Autor : LFT Rfactor Tracks
: https://www.facebook.com/LFTTracks/
     : https://luchogames709.***********/lftracks
Track Convert  : shin956
Replay&AI    : 牛乳やさん

24 cars available...

Read more about this resource...

Great start, lots of missing shadows though. Shaders can be tweaked in a lot of places to make them look less flat. Also a racing groove and skid marks would greatly increase the look of this track.

Looking forward to this track progressing

Great start, lots of missing shadows though. Shaders can be tweaked in a lot of places to make them look less flat. Also a racing groove and skid marks would greatly increase the look of this track.

Looking forward to this track progressing
Thank you for the advice.
I am now trying to attach skid marks to a truck. But it doesn't work. Do you know a good tutorial?
ksEditor - MODEL_ saudiatest5.FBX 2020_03_17 10_49_59.png

I succeeded in putting the skid mark on the course as shown in the image above, but the texture is not attached well.I have been struggling with that for three days.

I said it's "like racing in a tunnel". Not that it's too dark (it's just fine, actually), but that it's hemmed in almost the whole way around by barriers and walls. Not your fault; the track is just like that.

When looking through the download packet in the file grooveline.csv what is the data in each of the columns I know it's the track profile but is column 1 - x coordinate for example and column 2 - y coordinate data? This leaves the other two remaining columns which one may be height elevation but I do not know what the other could be?

Also, on an unrelated note I tried to add this track to Assetto Corsa but it tries to load but fails to open sadly, I extracted the track data and copied it into the track file directory for the game like other mods but this did not work, unfortunately.

When looking through the download packet in the file grooveline.csv what is the data in each of the columns I know it's the track profile but is column 1 - x coordinate for example and column 2 - y coordinate data? This leaves the other two remaining columns which one may be height elevation but I do not know what the other could be?

Also, on an unrelated note I tried to add this track to Assetto Corsa but it tries to load but fails to open sadly, I extracted the track data and copied it into the track file directory for the game like other mods but this did not work, unfortunately.
Try introducing AI Line Helper V1.8.

Can you please delete some of the "Second layer" sponsor? As you can see from the real onboard, the majority of the track has just one layer of sponsors and then fences over them. It would remove the "racing in a tunnel" sense that you get on this virtual track.

Can you please delete some of the "Second layer" sponsor? As you can see from the real onboard, the majority of the track has just one layer of sponsors and then fences over them. It would remove the "racing in a tunnel" sense that you get on this virtual track.

Sorry for the late reply.
It looks good, so I plan on doing it in the next update.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 221 14.3%