DiRT Rally Directx10..?

not a silly question but you can find out just by looking at minimum requirements on the store page...if you dont know how to do that ask but if it says dx11 required, answer is no, otherwise, yes.

Yes, indeed in the game requirements not specified DirectX 11, but Im reading in some forums that only supports D11, which is why I preferred to ask here, my card not support D11, it is an Nv GS8400, but can run decently AC , thanks for the reply

hmm...you are right its not specified...i worry bc the AMD & Nvidia cards are both dx11 supporting though. i would try asking on steam or codemaster forum before you buy & see if you can get official word. and tell them to specify if dx11 is required or not while youre at it! :)

I looked at several sites and find no answer, even in the official forum several people asked the same question...but no answer, I really do not care...for the videos I've seen looks pretty arcade, at least not enough the difficulty of RBR, although the graphics are very good

I'll wait to autumn for Rally Evo (Loeb), which already confirms DX10 support, and I imagine it will not be as arcade like this title

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%