Wanted Direct Drive system.

MrGit@Twitch

Premium
Looking to finally get into the world of DD, not seen any recently offered here but have cash waiting (for the right price of course).

Will consider most recent systems.

Thanks. :)

Looking to finally get into the world of DD, not seen any recently offered here but have cash waiting (for the right price of course).

Will consider most recent systems.

Thanks. :)
Good luck finding someone that wants to get rid of theirs, DD is so good you'll never want to let go :). You may be better off going new, as DD systems don't really lose value, and you can specify to your liking.

Good luck finding someone that wants to get rid of theirs, DD is so good you'll never want to let go :). You may be better off going new, as DD systems don't really lose value, and you can specify to your liking.

Indeed, but if you don't ask you don't get!
Eying up the Accuforce V2 your way system after the black friday discount announcement,will be chancing my arm on the Fanatec auction Thursday and if that doesn't come up trumps then I'll probably pull the pin on it. :)

Indeed, but if you don't ask you don't get!
Eying up the Accuforce V2 your way system after the black friday discount announcement,will be chancing my arm on the Fanatec auction Thursday and if that doesn't come up trumps then I'll probably pull the pin on it. :)
Very very true, I don't think you'll regret anything with any of those systems. Ever considered an OSW?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 206 14.1%