F1 2011 Digital copy of f1 2011

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys,
I'm wondering , with the new version of the game.There's no way to emulate it.I went to SecureRom official site , downloaded the application but there was not an update.
So now i need to pray my DVD drive to do not ****ed up or my kid gets the DVD by accident and scratch it.:damnit:
That really annoying, seems like the digital and boxed buyers of the game are way too privileged.

P.S IF anyone succeeded.Please let me know.Thanks.

What are you asking or trying to say ? because it makes no sense. What are you trying to emulate ?

I have the DVD version of the game and it works fine. I dont believe there is any SecureRom on it at all.

What are you asking or trying to say ? because it makes no sense. What are you trying to emulate ?

I have the DVD version of the game and it works fine. I dont believe there is any SecureRom on it at all.

Using Virtual drive buddy to emulate it.Not the original DVD.Making an image file of the DVD.That's what i meаnt compared if you have digital version downloaded straight to your hard drive.
There's several games that SecureRom have a legal update so they can use a Virtual drive.
Or you can check this as well:
http://community.codemasters.com/fo...uirement-have-dvd-drive-whenever-playing.html

Actually it doesn't matter with which program you are making the image or mounting as Virtual drive.Not working.SecureRom says definitely not.Please Insert your original "F1 2011 CD/DVD".There's a post in codemasters forum about that.Hope they gonna release soon patch No CD or at least some solution.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%