Digigrafet next skin pack Ferrari Challenge pack

this is my current project, I'll make a separate resource on RD for all things Ferrari Related,here are a few pics of the First Skin which is done, it still needs some details taken care of (tires etc).

ScreenShot754_zps864afdfd.jpg

ScreenShot752_zpsbb13ed89.jpg

ScreenShot753_zpsc268699a.jpg

that might be possible, when Multiplayer is available and we know how skin sharing will be implemented, (in game app, out of game app etc) hit me up and we'll see what's going on.

Stabiz - this message is to you, I am eager to see some skins man, you could help me with my free packs :D

another skin that will be featured in the pack which should be ready for download later tonight or early tomorrow is this one which features Matte paint and Carbon fiber base with silver foil pin striping and decals. here's a video to show you how the reflections look on it when in motion.

Would love a castrol toms skin, hint hint :)
all but one in this pack are re-creations of actual liveries but replicas of other popular liveries are not out of the question, like the BMW packs I will update this as more get added, I believe I have another painter who is going to help me expand this pack. Speaking of which, it's done I'm off to make a resource thread for it now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back