F1 2012 Difficulty Settings

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Does anyone know why in the world, one has to go all the way back to the main menu to check what AI level they are playing on in Career, and what type of damage mode, while in garage, or on track? (xbox)

When selecting Options>>Driver Assists, these are left out, yet all the other settings are displayed. What in the world is the point to make you go back all the way to main menu, and then come back through the wait to get back to track/garage? I have always wanted to ask why this unnecessary inconvienance, since F1 2010. Thank you.

Funny, but I always thought that the AI level can be adjusted in the garage, in the options and assists menus, when you press the ESC key (on the PC)

I would have thought consoles would be the same.

I can't be sure though, this is just a vague memory thing, as I always know what level they are at before I start a quali/race anyway .......

Yea, I do too. Say, if you wanted to check out the difference in AI difficulty, as you maybe be new, and practicing and looking at how the AI lap times are, in relation to your yours, so you can make a decision on setup your Career, its just stupid to go back thru 4 minutes of menu.Just put it right there....use the same menu all through the game.
What's the reason to purposely make it inconvienant, is my point.
I am pretty sure Fuel sim is not dispayed except while only in main menu as well.:rolleyes: Yea, if all one had to do is press ESc, and be right back in two seconds, that would be fine.

That's the way it is, so that's it. Just strange.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back