Different weathers

Can you install different weathers into AC and then use them without using pp?

If so, please tell me: are there any really good ones/must-have mod weathers?

I don't want to use pp. It costs me around 15% of my frames.

Last edited:
Off course you can use them with or without any pp-filter you like. What it looks like is another thing, but matter of taste off course.

What went incompatible since last update was the pp-filters, the weathers will still look as good. The base exposure is changed, basically.

So download any weathers you like and try them.

You cant say which one is better than the other really. I made my own which I think looks best to my eyes, there are very few others that to me look better than default at all.
My weather plus updated pp-filter can be downloaded here: (includes two weathers, one heavy stormy weather and one clear and bright)
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tt-alternative-weather-weathers-ppfilter.7612/

Off course you can use them with or without any pp-filter you like. What it looks like is another thing, but matter of taste off course.

What went incompatible since last update was the pp-filters, the weathers will still look as good. The base exposure is changed, basically.

So download any weathers you like and try them.

You cant say which one is better than the other really. I made my own which I think looks best to my eyes, there are very few others that to me look better than default at all.
My weather plus updated pp-filter can be downloaded here: (includes two weathers, one heavy stormy weather and one clear and bright)
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tt-alternative-weather-weathers-ppfilter.7612/
I just tried your two (california, evening storm) - I love them. Beautiful. Thank you!

I just tried your two (california, evening storm) - I love them. Beautiful. Thank you!

Thank you =) When you get used to weathers that are to your particular liking it gets annoying going online, because weathers are forced from the server. I wonder if it's possible to replace kunos weathers just by using and replacing the original weather names. I thought of making more weathers, replacing the original ones but I really dont have enough time for that now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%