Different rFactor questions regarding RealFeel and more

Hi there. I have the next questions:

1) What are the best RealFeel 0.936 settings for the following mods?
-F1 1991 LE 2.1
-F1 1991 Historic Edition
-Historic GT & Touring Cars 1.95
-F1 Classic 1967 2.3
-F1 2012 by F1RST
-Shift Street
(add any other mod you think it's really good and worth downloading, these are my favorites)

2) I have been tweaking with the settings and im unable to have a good feeling with the cars, specially when driving on a straight line. When im running at 300km/h with an F1 car and I have the wheel straight, there is just 0 vibration and it doesn't feel realistic. There should be a little rumble to simulate the fact you are running at 300km/h. The wheel feels dead and toy-ish on this situation.

3) What is the difference between 1991 LE and Historid Edition?

4) How do I create a game with unlimited practice laps? when im practicing after a while I get the "finish" flag and I have to restart it which is annoying

5) What are the best quality circuits and trackpacks you would recommend? So far I have the SRM 1990 trackpack and the one that came with the 1967 mod.

BTW, im using a G27 with 200º of rotation

Cheers

Hi there. I have the next questions:

1) What are the best RealFeel 0.936 settings for the following mods?
-F1 1991 LE 2.1
-F1 1991 Historic Edition
-Historic GT & Touring Cars 1.95
-F1 Classic 1967 2.3
-F1 2012 by F1RST
-Shift Street
(add any other mod you think it's really good and worth downloading, these are my favorites)

2) I have been tweaking with the settings and im unable to have a good feeling with the cars, specially when driving on a straight line. When im running at 300km/h with an F1 car and I have the wheel straight, there is just 0 vibration and it doesn't feel realistic. There should be a little rumble to simulate the fact you are running at 300km/h. The wheel feels dead and toy-ish on this situation.

3) What is the difference between 1991 LE and Historid Edition?

4) How do I create a game with unlimited practice laps? when im practicing after a while I get the "finish" flag and I have to restart it which is annoying

5) What are the best quality circuits and trackpacks you would recommend? So far I have the SRM 1990 trackpack and the one that came with the 1967 mod.

BTW, im using a G27 with 200º of rotation

Cheers

1 and 2 - no idea to be honest, as I'm not a fan of Force Feedback.

3. League Edition: All cars and drivers equal.
Historic Edition: Car and performance the same as it was in real life that year.

4. Select TEST DAY in the rFactor menu, instead of Single Race or Championship.

5. Cars:
- F1 S-R 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994
- F1 WCP 1997. Not the best quality, especially the tires, but good for nostalgia.
- GPTeam F1 1998
- CTDP 2005
- CTDP 2006 - The most complete mod you will ever find.
- FSONE 09 F1 Mod. That Brawn is just beautiful :D
- F1RFT 2011. Best F1 2011 mod around.
- Enduracers, if you like tintops. Also:
- WTCC Extreme

Tracks - too many to mention. Just check the top rated ones on rFactorCentral.

Nordschleife is a brilliant one though.

F1 Total Circuit is a must too, just for driving around mindlessly in an F1 car.

Hope this helps.

THanks man.

I forgot about RealFeel:

My keyboard doesn't have a NUMPAD because it's a small keyboard. So how do I tweak the Realfeel settings in-game? Is there a way to configure another keys and not the numbers in the numpad?

THanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back