MGP14 Different level of dificult on carrer mode at race/practice/qualification

Hello.
I have a problem because when I have practice/qualification or warm up on carrer I have best time (offen better than 2 sec per lap than secound place). But on race they have better time than me offen more than 1,5 sec. For example in America I have time around 2,21 min. They have (for example Miller) have a 2,23 min on practice, qualification and warm up. But on race they have 2,19 min time. I don't have problem to lose race, but for me is very unreal than I have 2 sec better on qualification but on race they are faster then me. Maybe You have problem like that or maybe You know how to explain that?

Best regads.

I am also much faster in qualifying on pro level but the AI is almost 2 seconds a lap faster in the race. I maintain my qualify times. I can only manage 8th place in most of the races. It has to be a game bug.

Hello.
I have a problem because when I have practice/qualification or warm up on carrer I have best time (offen better than 2 sec per lap than secound place). But on race they have better time than me offen more than 1,5 sec. For example in America I have time around 2,21 min. They have (for example Miller) have a 2,23 min on practice, qualification and warm up. But on race they have 2,19 min time. I don't have problem to lose race, but for me is very unreal than I have 2 sec better on qualification but on race they are faster then me. Maybe You have problem like that or maybe You know how to explain that?

Best regads.
Guys, this has all been fixed. Do you not read the forums?? Giovaneveterano did a fantastic job and I offered an alternate version as well. No more speed bug, but again, do you just not read the releases??

Hmmm...sorry. I joined the forum on my mobile and did not realize this is a PC sim forum. I am playing the PS Vita. Sorry to be a bother. I'll wait for a patch or something on Vita - if there is ever one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%