Different FOV settings

Vilmos Vas

Premium
I'm a single monitor user and I found the default FOV setting (77 degrees) in ETS2 too wide. The whole virtual world looked like downscaled models because of the exagerated perspective, so I've created this little mod to adjust the perspective to my liking (for a more realistic experience).
There are two 'mods', one with 45 degrees of FOV (preferably to single screen users) and one with 120 degrees of FOV (to triple screen users).
Note, this is a beta version, as the lower FOV version needs adjustments to the seat position too, because the default setting is way too low.
Enjoy!

Different FOV settings

Thanks Vilmos...120 mod was perfect for my triple :)
Before I put in mod, I was driving under an bridge and a woman was walking along the path, she looked okay from the front, as I passed her on the right she came into my right hand screen and was as big as my truck :confused: ...scary lady :roflmao:

This was posted when the new resources manager was introduced in March 2013
the old section was left up for a long time so members had time to re-upload the mods to the new service.
@Vilmos Vas please can you upload your mod again to the new resource manager
so we can all download it again please..:)

Our old downloads section is now shut down for further uploading files and will remain active for some time for downloading purposes only. We ask modders with active and popular files to re-upload them to our new RM when they have the time to do so.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%