Different brake point between Gameplay vs Replay

I just like to know if brake point is slightly further in replay compare to real gameplay is something normal & common.

Example i use to brake here ->
lzeCGEV.jpg

but in replay i brake here ->
AJKH6N1.jpg

So is this normal?? And what cause this actually ?? Thanks first

You must be mistaken, lol. This would be a major bug - I haven't heard of it.
Yeah i hope so .. its quite a long time i found i brake a little later in replay than the actual gameplay & this not happen only in AC.
But then i will test again with pedal app tonight to see if thats just my illusion or something :D

Ok i done a little experiment with pedal app and i get this result .. the different not as big as i imagine but still it is there i guess.

This is the real gameplay screenshot where i start to brake:
tBJ7YuV.jpg

This is the replay version:
QRdb55C.jpg

Not exactly the same right ?? Am i getting some kind of lag ??
Anyway looks like i brake early in replay instead of later according to the screenshot :whistling:

Is still not the same exact moment in the replay as the screenshot from real time. The replay screenshot has just a bit less braking. But is difficult to match them exactly, because you can't manipulate frames with the replay playback slider. Only if you record the replay with a recording software and then in the video editor try to match both moments, with the real time gameplay screenshot as standard.

The lag is definitely there & even bigger especially watching the replay without recording & also i found i have to blip a little later like 0.2s+- example for cars like BMW M3 E30 Grp A or Lotus 49 or whatever cars that need to blip otherwise it wont work properly. I mean if i downshift & blip at the same time there a big chance i spin.

I thinking may be its cause by my GPU which have only 1GB VRAM, it always full load no matter what game i play even in lowest graphic setting & for game like COD Ghost or Advanced Warfare it wont even run at all.

Guess have to be at least 2 GB VRAM for any GPU to play the current gen's game ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%