Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

WRC9 Difference in fps between wheel and 360 controller.

north

Premium
In both WRC 8 and WRC 9 I can have 135-200 fps when using my 360 controller and the instant I use my wheel I'm down to 70-90 fps. Touch the controller and I'm up to 135-200 again.
Anyone else have a variation in fps depending on whether you use a controller or wheel? I'm using SimXperience AccuForce and Heusinkveld Pro's.

Thanks.

Linkendorf

Premium
I've just started WRC 9, coming from WRC 8 and Dirt Rally 2.0, the performance is a bit juddery like 8 is but not as bad, performance isn't as good as I'd have expected though. Havn't tried with a Gamepad, I will give it a try and see if the same issue crops up.

north

Premium
So I gave it another go and by using GIMX my AccuForce showed up in the game as a G27 and waddayaknow. Making a preset with the 'G27' and also deleting the AF profile/preset made the fps-cut-in-half issue go away along with the stuttering. I don't now if the freezing is still there but happy camper for now.