Diecast models - New website (feedback please!)

Hi guys,
A friend of mine has just gone into business selling car parts and diecast models. Would be very grateful if as many of you as poss could check out the model site www.xtreme-diecast.com and give some feedback to me on here. Also there is a link on the site for thier facebook page, so go give it the thumbs up!

Let me know your (constructive) thoughts!
Thanks

Nice models there!:)

The page is quite fine too, 2 things came to my mind that could be added:
- clicking on category on the left again would minimize the list
- the logo at upper left corner would also link to the homepage, like on many sites

Anyways, well done!

@ Aaron, nice business your friend has stared there. I love scale model cars for i own a few myself. These kinds of stores have faded away here in Vancouver but this one is the only one that has survived.

http://www.eautomobilia.com/

I've bought a couple from this place over the last year, a 1/18 model of Danica Patrick's 2009 Go Daddy Racing Indy Car and a 1/18 scale model of 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 W30. I have not opened them yet like i have with my previous purchases from him. He often has models kicking around that he doesn't list so one is in for a surprise when you drop in. He also buys and trades with is pretty cool!.

Your friends prices are not bad, I don't do Facebook so i will give my "Thumbs Up" here :doublethumb: and please forward it to your friend. Congrats to his new business and i hope he does well.

It is so much fun for me when i stop in at Wilkerson's because the owner and staff are so nice and we start talking Motorsports.Because he has so much stuff there, I feel like a kid at a candy store lol!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%