Diecast Model Cars

Recently, my girlfriend bought me a few model cars for Christmas.

I've ordered a few more, and it got me thinking; who else here collects scale models? From any make and and scale/type.

Show 'em off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 492
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 510
I really want a Mika Hakkinen MP4-13 model as well as a Michael Schumacher F2004 model.

It's a shame the only thing in America closest to F1 merchandise was a toddler Ferrari F1 car. :( If I have a son, I hope he likes racing like I do, I would buy him that car.

i collect model cars too. I have a small colectio of GT and LM-Pcars,a peugeot 908, 905, Audi R10, Ferrari 550 GT1, Aston-Martin DBR-9 GT1, Lamborghini Murcielago GT1, Fod GT40 mkII andmost recently i bought a LM-p1 Oreca Matmut, among others. I can share some photos of them if you guys want​

I have about 20 - 25 plus some planes, mostly 1/18 autoart. I'll make a list. There was a thread on here a while back that had people's pictures of their models.

I was asking a friend today, he owns a model shop in town, and apparently they're getting a batch of Autoart 1:18s and 1:43s in. Having the XJ13 already, I'll take a look.

Also, I have got a small collection of hotwheels and matchbox cars, they're quite nice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back