RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Did you hear about the Lamera Cup?

Hello guys! This weekend I've been on Jerez Circuit (Spain)

Lamera Cup has taken place there. It was a competition that I didnt know until this weekend.
The race was a 24 hour endurance race with cars "Lamera" made by volvo with 910 KG and 320 HP

Here is their website: http://lameracup.fr/
What I understand with my really bad french is there are 3 categories inside the races: Elite, Amateur and Gentlemen.
And there are people who rent a Lamera for like 50.000€ to race on the Lamera Cup.
It's like you can rent one Lamera to race. This surprised me!

And I was looking for a car with specs like there to start competition like lamera with my friends. Did you know any car with more or less the same specs?​

There you have some photos I made this weekend:

cbd84e397fa48dd8e3be4a4208bfbbc2o.jpg

bef8c4387d772edc4e42aef3f39500f8o.jpg

Pd: Sorry if I did some mistakes with the English, I'm Spanish =)

Hi,
I have participated in few races in the lamera category since 2017. Its really an awesome car and a very nice championship with a "family" mindset. There are 4 to 5 drivers by car so you can share with your friend one car for a race or more.
You also have the midget championship which is quite nice but the level can be high.

its a complete different budget with Lamera. I don't remeber the exact price but It was something like 15k or the weekend with a team of mecanics