DHD Caterham CT05

Skins DHD Caterham CT05 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

realitychecked

TheJlfan
TheJlfan submitted a new resource:

DHD Caterham CT05 - The Green Britain team refueled!

Caterham is back, for real now!
Done in all popular flavours - DHD, HD and SD.
ctzth2Q.png

xCtdzNa.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Looks beast,shame they won't take in part in the remaining races. And there's a chance that we won't ever see them again,but hope it won't happen.

And thanks again for this piece of an art.

TheJlfan updated DHD Caterham CT05 with a new update entry:

#RefueledCaterhamF1

Caterham is back, for real now!

The skin is as close to reality with the inclusion of the #RefuelCaterhamF1 logos, missing the cockpit and sidepod logos due to mirroring reasons.
Replaces only the number and flag/name on the car of Ericsson to Stevens (more coming soon). Includes two liveries, one from the Abu Dhabi GP and the other with the early season stripes.

ctzth2Q.png

k5f3tvE.png

wDdIgda.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything is great!
Well done!
but you didn't think that the NSBO logo very very very very small?
I already explained it on the W.I.P. thread. It's due to the mirroring issues the CT05 has in the game and I didn't want it to look bad if I made it bigger (the logo would be but on the front, cockpit and rear plates). It doesn't look as good if it's big on the sides too.

[QUOTE = "TheJlfan, после: 1872205, член: 159566"] Я уже объяснял это на резьбу WIP. Это из-за проблем зеркалирования CT05 имеет в игре, и я не хочу, чтобы это плохо выглядеть, если я сделал это больше (логотип будет, а на передней, кабины и задней пластины). Это не выглядит так же хорошо, если это большой по бокам тоже. [/ QUOTE]
I understood, excuse

I already explained it on the W.I.P. thread. It's due to the mirroring issues the CT05 has in the game and I didn't want it to look bad if I made it bigger (the logo would be but on the front, cockpit and rear plates). It doesn't look as good if it's big on the sides too.
I understood, excuse

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back