DiRT Rally DFGT settings?

After the new FFB patch, I am a bit lost. Anyone with a DFGT got settings that they like?
Are you running Logitech Profiler and starting the game from there? ( for this game, as suggested in these forums, I am running 100% damping and 900 degree steering), defaults in Dirt Rally. I have messed with steering torque with no real joy and have Soft Lock on.
I am finding the steering vague with lots of input required and the FFB pretty weak...no feel at all on tarmac, like you are driving on ice. ( The Ice is actually better).
I'm thinking of setting the steering tighter in Profiler ( 360 as in many other games) to avoid having to spin the wheel around like a madman in the woods.
Any tips appreciated...maybe start a DFGT thread here.

Based on my experiences with Thrustmaster wheels since the patch, and my memories from when I was using a DFGT, I would suggest:
- turn off damping
- turn off soft lock
- experiment with degrees of rotation between 360-540 in drivers (or leave the drivers at 900 an adjust steering saturation in game... 40%-60% saturation is the same as adjusting 360-540 in drivers)
- consider increasing things like self-aligning torque, suspension or collisions above 100% (they go up to 150% max) just to see what the end result is

Had a bit of a fiddle...getting there...will post results when I'm happier. A long way to go yet, I think......I loaded up Raceroom after and had a go around Macau.....yeah, baby, nice FFB there. I'm hoping that once the tarmac stages (Germany) get done that they will sort the FFB out in Dirt Rally....it's holding back a great game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%