Devil 16 ?

Has anyone seen this car. Its been on YouTube and some car shows. It has a V16 engine and 4 turbos. With a top speed of 350 mph. You may need a trailer on the back to put the kids in and take them to school and maybe get some 2x4 beams from the hardware store. And need a few bob to fill the tank with petrol.
Crank up van Hallen on radio "Runing with the devil, 16. eye eye eye" And "I cant drive fifty five"

Attachments

• devel-sixteen-1024x512.jpg
    devel-sixteen-1024x512.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 7,068
Last edited:
Ive seen this being hyped for quite some time now. From what ive heard its far from going into production as they dont even have the drivetrain complete. The ones you see have an LS. Thats why you wont see them doing anything notable in the few laughable reviews from those "youtubers".

Dont get me wrong, the thing looks awesome and I hope to see this go into production but it just seems unlikely.

If you do some digging youll start finding some info that I dont care to go into here as its mostly speculation and if you do some more digging you can find a few rabbit holes... Kinda interesting...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%