Development: True2Life Racing - The Club

Or...its Günthar's own garage at home...

Well...... I have been thinking of adding my Range Rover and Land Rover Defender to the game :) The other car to be added to my garage in the next few weeks all going well is already in the game, '87 or '88 BMW E30 2.5L 5 Spd 300hp... as long as I don't get sucked into the E36 I saw yesterday.... mmm...

ain't no box.....

Attachments

• the_box.jpg
    the_box.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 201
Well...... I have been thinking of adding my Range Rover and Land Rover Defender to the game :) The other car to be added to my garage in the next few weeks all going well is already in the game, '87 or '88 BMW E30 2.5L 5 Spd 300hp... as long as I don't get sucked into the E36 I saw yesterday.... mmm...

You can have my e36 2.5L beemer Gunthar, it's sitting in the garage doing nothing so i'm selling it!

Hmm... you live in New Zealand...
...come and see it anytime you like!

You can have my e36 2.5L beemer Gunthar, it's sitting in the garage doing nothing so i'm selling it!

Hmm... you live in New Zealand...
...come and see it anytime you like!

hmm,
New Zealand, Scotland....
........maybe that is not that far as it seems ;)
But, if you would go through the center of the earth, you may find a little shortcut ;)

:work: Did a bit more on the next car for The Club. A little more work on the physics and we should have another "Clio" like car for some close door to door racing...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back