Development: True2Life Racing DTM Classics (1990-1992)

:work: fixed a few more visual bugs
:work: integrated beta testers feedback on the dreaded 'parity' and other performance issues
:work: released a new build for testers

:work: corrected some errors in the rims
:work: all cars have ~ the same SimBin level tint (like the WTCC87 E30)
:work: fixed some other small visual bugs, text, etc thanks to the beta testers sharp eyes :cool:

:work: found some new setting for the 4WD cars that I've not seen used before and implemented them in the latest build for the testers
:work: more work on the Audi Sport 200 V8 with respect to getting a little more balance/parity with the other two cars
:work: WTCC87 Audi got some physics time too tonight

That's it for build 1.13

:work: in the next build I fixed the Audi 1992 #45 skin as it had 54 on one door :)

You can not imagine how much I´m looking forward to this! As a kid I sat in front of the telly watching this and since these days I´m a big fan of touring cars for obvious reasons... btw: I don´t care much about today´s DTM :)
Thank you for your work!

:work: Did ~ another 7 hours tonight on various things, both physics and visuals related and am quite happy with the new results :)
but, it's almost 3.30am and I start work yesterday at 6.30am, so this :work: has turned in to this :pcbeat: so I must retire till tomorrow morning...

:work: Finished the Mercedes new number boards for all years

Race_Steam2011-09-1423-24-19-93.jpg

:work: Reworked the materials on all the 190E's to produce sharper texture rendering
:work: modified the external cockpit number board to be more in line wit the new internal view cockpit number board

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back